• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If you could change your real life name, what would it be and why?

I'm not sure if it's been done, but I would love to see what people here would change their names to (serious or not), and why/why not.

I'll go first, I guess. I would be:

Jesus Optimus Prime Clinton

I mean... c'mon. How sweet would it be to say "hello, I'm Jesus"? And Optimus Prime, it just sounds awesome. And lastly, Clinton... That man was just what government needed. Sure, there was the whole political scandals and such... but it was great.

I'd change mine to John... Jan is unstylish... even if it is the same name actually..

Hanazawa

Would Like To Play a Game
Probably something conspicuously inappropriate... like Poo-nanny or something. Spell it Punani if you have to.

Because I mean, if I'm gonna change my name, it should be to something hilarious. ;)

Kittiara

Kitt
Um... hm. XD What could be more awesome than my given name, China Blue Rockett? ;D

I'd just change it to Kittiara if I were to choose, though. :3

wut

Bill Paxton

nikuramon

Bill Paxton

nobuyuki

Armand Hammer

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
John Rocketlauncher

ArrowTibbs said:
I like my name...But I would add a middle name! Marie.

You don't have a middle name?

PS: Is your first name Anna? Just curious if it was something that went with Marie or if you just liked Marie?

Xax

I don't know anything /specific/, but I'd sure get rid of my last name (it is hyphenated and very long)

Xax said:
I don't know anything /specific/, but I'd sure get rid of my last name (it is hyphenated and very long)

Is it Danges-McIvany-Smithies? I actually know someone with that last name... kinda odd really.

Rostam The Grey said:
You don't have a middle name?

PS: Is your first name Anna? Just curious if it was something that went with Marie or if you just liked Marie?

Yes I do, and no it isn't, Marie is just a traditional first name in my family that skipped over me :p

My name is Edgar Corona (you guys would never have guessed) and I wouldn't change my last name for a million dollars, but I would change my first name. I don't even feel I can pronounce it correctly myself.

Actually, a million dollars for Corona would be cool...just as long as it changes to Budweiser or something.

Iveechan

Rubin Elfman.

Rubin's a character from a movie called "Rubin and Ed". Rubin's personality was a lot like mine, one track mind, antisocial, doesn't pay attention to things except to what he likes. I am female though, but I think that Rubin would make a good gender nuetral name. I gave that name to one of my main red panda furs, though his personality is not at all like Rubin Farr.

Elfman so I could sign my work in HUGE LETTERS and people will go "Wow, are you married/related to Danny Elfman?!?!"