• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If you could have any superpower, What would it be and how would you use it?

Notkastar

Notka- What?
The power to rewind time like in 'Life is Strange' looks fun to play with =)
(Paradox free and free of doom theory of course =)

As for what I would do with it ─‿─)
I'm gonna be honest I would totally abuse my power to ether:
Look smooth as hell with stuns I can redo till I get it right,
rewind for a second chance with someone if I said something weird to them
and to always be at the right place at the right time =)

So if you had a super power what would it be and how would use abuse/use it?

Last edited:
T

TeslaSkunk

super skunk spray that hits people off their feet and blinds them for however long i feel like XD

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
I'd go with either shapeshift or a healing factor (think Wolverine or Deadpool).
I'd probably use the shapeshifting to troll my friends/cut down on travel times (wings are so much more efficient than legs.)
The healing factor would just allow me to get away with doing the dumbest shit ever. I'd become the new Evel Knievel.

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
shapeshifting like beast boy

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
Super intelligence. Everything else can be gained through technology and genetic manipulation.

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof

FonzieThSuperWizard

AAAAAAAAAAAAYAAA!!! *beats up his keyboard*
Quantum physics. :3 And I already got super strength. X3

Tao

Hare Boi
Being able to control the growth of plants and fungus! That would be super fun.

Flying would also be nice as would being able to heal people by touching them. (Like Elixir from the X-Men)

Notkastar

Notka- What?

plants and 'Fungus'?
O_O)!!!
That sounds like a rather

the-last-of-us-clicker.jpg

Dangerous super power dood!
>_<)

bhutrflai

Okami The Wolf is my crazy half!
I'm a simple girl I guess. Just give me the ability to fly, gracefully. I've always wondered what it's like to soar on a breeze.

bhutrflai

Okami The Wolf is my crazy half!

Flying would also be nice as would being able to heal people by touching them. (Like Elixir from the X-Men)
You can have the plants & fungi. Not my thing at all. I can kill a cactus. I'd probably kill off every plant on earth.

I like the healing thing though. As a professional massage therapist, I get to do some of that everyday and see the results instantly. It is a very cool feeling to know that I did that.

So flying & healing, I'm good with that.

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
Fuck it. Give me the superpower of a god.

Boom, problems solved.

O

Okami_No_Heishi

My super power would be time travel. I love history. I would love to be able to go back and see history as it unfolded, to see what was accurate or what was total bs. Even going back to see dinosaurs, or the first "humans" would be cool. To watch the Pryamids being built in Egypt and South America s nd Nexico.