• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If you could open a portal to another world what would it be?

Guifrog

Blue Frog with a Squid
FUNKOTRON

Heck, they dance a lot, they eat winged food, it's all colorful and musical. And I'd get to meet my alien idols. :3

SuperNaturalHorse

Irish Kelpie Horse With Magic
I would also love very much love to live in Death City at Death Academy so I can flirt have professor Stein and have him all to myself and in Bleach's Soul Society but I probably run away to be with Aizen because he is a sex god.

Last edited:

SuperNaturalHorse

Or Castelvania's Castle with Dracula and Alcuard I wish things were so diffrent for them so that they could be a real familey again and I could marry Alcaurd because he is so sweet I just want make him my gingerbread man. I would also love to be in Hellsing and get to fight along side Alcaurd as his wife because he zooes dark sex.

Last edited:

SuperNaturalHorse

I would also love to be in disney's Sky Atlas with Jim Hawkins because he is so cute in a lost kind of way and plus he is a sailor or maybe even Loki from The Avangers because he so hot and he is a frost gaint.

Last edited:

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I’m pretty sure it’s a bad idea but this world I made up for my main characters I would kill to go to. Like really.

Oh and I agree with above!! Pokemon verse. Especially if Lance is still like he was in the yellow manga.

Last edited:
O

Oakie-Dokie

i recently read "Otherworld" by Jason Sagal (highly recommend :3) and the VR world thing they had there seemed LEGIT