• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If you could punch any celebrity

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
Oh fuck him. Fuck that guy to death.

I know I would! :D For free, too!

And punching in Michael Jackson's face would only be too easy. The damn thing is held together with spit, toothpicks, and fervent prayers to God. If you blew on it, I'm sure the thing would just collapse like a ruined souffle.

GatodeCafe

Cowardly Coyote
Has Michael Jackson been said? I wanna punch his face in.

Not Michael!

He's been on the verge of a BIG COMEBACK for the past ten years!

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
I rooted for OJ all the way. Fuck that white bitch and her Jew boyfriend.
oj99problems.jpg

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Oprah.

T

Tycho

Smug motherfucker.

Another person in need of repeated applications of fist to face: Michael Moore.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Smug motherfucker.

Another person in need of repeated applications of fist to face: Michael Moore.
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES OVER 9000 YES'S. Not only is he a bald faced liar, but he's a fatty, who is a has been celebrity. Haven't seen his name anywhere in a long time, which I take to mean that sane intelligent people don't buy his commie bullshit.

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
Everybody who's a flaming liberal needs to be punched in the face at least once.

There, it's done. I said it.

But then, uber conservatives do not need to be punched. They need to be burned at the stake.

T

Tycho

But then, uber conservatives do not need to be punched. They need to be burned at the stake.

Neocons get punched AND burned. No face goes unpunched.

Start with Bill O'Reilly and Pat Robertson. 2 annoying reactionary fucks who won't STFU.

GatodeCafe

Cowardly Coyote
Neocons get punched AND burned. No face goes unpunched.

Start with Bill O'Reilly and Pat Robertson. 2 annoying reactionary fucks who won't STFU.

I think Bill O'Reilly is funny in an out of touch old man sort of way. It's like watching an old dog bark at birds.

coffinberry

tyra banks, i want to beat her forehead into a smaller size

T

Tycho

Next up, Nancy Grace and Ann Coulter.

Bitches need some black eyes.

GatodeCafe

Cowardly Coyote
Next up, Nancy Grace and Ann Coulter.

Bitches need some black eyes.

Alright, once I was at my aunt's house and the only thing on TV to keep me from being bored to tears was Nancy Grace. I owe Nancy Grace. If Nancy Grace was my mother, I would fuck her.

T

Tycho

Alright, once I was at my aunt's house and the only thing on TV to keep me from being bored to tears was Nancy Grace. I owe Nancy Grace. If Nancy Grace was my mother, I would fuck her.

Dear sweet Raptor Jesus there are SO MANY THINGS wrong with this.

GatodeCafe

Cowardly Coyote
Dear sweet Raptor Jesus there are SO MANY THINGS wrong with this.
OHNEECHAN OHNEECHAN PENIS MY BUTTHOLE

btw where in WA is you is? That's where I was from before I moved to po-dunk ass CO.

GatodeCafe

Cowardly Coyote
Short drive north from Olympia, tiny town called Hoodsport.

Wow, never heard of it. I'm an Issaquah man mahself, you know Modest Mouse, that gay ass indie group? They went to my high schools. Needless to say, the entire town is made up of emo fags, neo-nazi metal heads, and anime nerds.

Are you gonna do the fucking puyallup this year? I fucking love the goddamn puyallup.