• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If you could punch any celebrity

Frasque

take EVERYTHING i say SRSLY!!!
Jenny McCarthy, who is bragging she commands a lynch mob who beleive that lack of vaccines and a bread-free diet "cured" her son's autism. Stupid bitch.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Jenny McCarthy, who is bragging she commands a lynch mob who beleive that lack of vaccines and a bread-free diet "cured" her son's autism. Stupid bitch.
I read that article. What a looney twat. I like her better as just some dumb broad on MTV and the titty factor in a couple of movies. Autistic people should pretty much be wiped off the face of the earth anyway.

HyBroMcYenapants

STEVE HARVEY = HOMOSEXUAL
Gucci Mane (FUCK YOUR RETARD VOICE AND FUCK YOUR FANFUCKING BASE)

Zaush. (ITS FUCKING ZAUSH)

Sorry for the caps people.

Azure

T

Tycho

...why would you punch Zaush in the face? :( He draws the things that make me happy. By "happy" I mean horny. By "things" I mean KINETA AND CITRAS OMG.

HyBroMcYenapants

STEVE HARVEY = HOMOSEXUAL
...why would you punch Zaush in the face? :( He draws the things that make me happy. By "happy" I mean horny. By "things" I mean KINETA AND CITRAS OMG.

Needs moar 500 dollar+ sculptures.

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
Autistic people should pretty much be wiped off the face of the earth anyway.

Cyberfox will be thrilled to hear that, I'm sure. :D

Azure for 08: "I WILL BE THE NEW HITLER AND DESTROY THE MUD RACES!"

Kukilunestar

K. Lunestar
Every living thing on the Disney Channel or has spawned from it from the past few years.

If I have to listen to one more friggin' commercial for High School Musical 3...

Oh, and 4Kids.

Kume

WARNING: FAG. BIG TIME.
Paris Hilton
Dane Cook
Oprah
Dr.Phill
Simon from American Idol
Dracula
Mr.Rogers

Pretty much all the people I hate the most, ordered from most annoying to a tiny bit less annoying.

Key Key

Any which way but up
paris hilton because I think you should make YOURSELF famous instead of relying on family....exp: drew barrymore made her own career even with her family in the movies

Azure

I would punch the entire cast of every shitty crime and medical drama on television. Please, stop making shows, they are horribly uninteresting. Especially CSI, I mean, real forensic investigation, is absolutely nothing like the show, not to mention those guys haven't heard of due process or warrants, or even Miranda readings.

Talvi

Alternatively, Daniel Craig for being a shitty James Bond.
He needs a flailing.
e-mace.jpg

Brosnan please come back, I don't care if you're grey and can't run anymore.

T

Tycho

Paris Hilton.

How do people find this whore attractive in any way. I would punch her so hard in the face that it would cave in on itself and no amount of plastic surgery would ever make her recognizable as human again.

I personally don't think she's recognizable as human now. I just take everyone else's word on it.

Dyluck

hi ilu :>
was that just a random selection you thought would make a good james bond, or an actual candidate to be the next james bond? cause now that I think of it... he probably would make a good one :D

I believe that he was a possible candidate.

I like him in The Hire series of short films, and he was pretty great in Shoot 'em Up as well. Those were practically Bond films by themselves, really.

T

Tycho

I actually kind of wanted Clive Owen for the new Bond, personally.

I could think of worse... though I have slightly difficult time picturing Clive Owen as a swaggering super-spy, he really strikes me as more "down to earth" and "gritty" than the Bond character was portrayed as being.