• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If You Could Wish for Something, What Would You Wish for?

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
I find it difficult to wish for things as I was brought up with the ethos that you have to work for what you want.

But that is what work is for, so you have the means to grant "wishes".

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
I wish I could finally get my dream job of being hired as a graphic designer and am able to make enough of a living from it to not be so stressed out.... >.<

That sounds like a grantable wish...

I

Infrarednexus

I wish other members of my family lived closer to me so I could see them more often.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
You would think so, I have no idea why it's so hard to become reality. ;v;

Like anything worthwhile, it takes blood, sweat... and tears. Keep working at it.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
A cute girl or twink who's in for more than just hookups.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
I wish for the Alcubierre Drive to be a feasable and tested reality for the progression of human spacetravel and ultimately the ability for humankind to migrate away before the sun dies in a few billion years.

I wouldn't mind this, either.

S

ScrewLoose

I would wish for the rule about not wishing for more wishes to be removed so I can wish for more wishes

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I wish that everyone who has over $1 million now has to work out in the fields, picking beans in the hot sun, for minimum wage, while I drive around laughing at them in a big purple Cadillac, while I give away all their money to poor folks!

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
I wish for fish made into a dish so delish I would wish for more fish...

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
I'd wish that all living creatures (including humans) never suffer, and live happy and pain-free lives.

(There is a risk that this wish could be corrupted, like if it made all animals brain-dead so that they literally couldn't ever feel any pain, but nevermind that...)

zenmaldita

always hungry
I wish that everyone who has over $1 million now has to work out in the fields, picking beans in the hot sun, for minimum wage, while I drive around laughing at them in a big purple Cadillac, while I give away all their money to poor folks!
I wish I get $1million in an alternate universe from Simo's wish.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
I wish for unfailing luck.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
I wish good, healthy food was not expensive.

I wish everything was not expensive... go back to the days when gas was fifty cents a gallon, and when you could feed a family of ten on $100 a week. Seven (maybe just six?) of those family members teenage boys.