• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If You Could Wish for Something, What Would You Wish for?

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
I

Infrarednexus

I wish I could make it to the art auctions on time. I always seem to miss out. ;w;

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned

Jay98

The violent man-eater
For wishes not to exist.

don't you mean the granting of wishes not to exist?
because wishing means to want something and granting it means making it possible.
if you just just stop wishing being possible then everyone would just stop trying and probably die from obesity and poor hygiene.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
don't you mean the granting of wishes not to exist?
because wishing means to want something and granting it means making it possible.
if you just just stop wishing being possible then everyone would just stop trying and probably die from obesity and poor hygiene.

Wishing has not resulted in any decrease of human suffering. To try would be to gather knowledge necessary to solve the problem and put it into practice. All of the coins I flipped into a well could have went to something else.

Lucidic

For others, I wish everyone I know wasn't suffering and can feel at peace.

For myself...I wish I can go out more and roam the streets of Chicago and get to know the city without fearing for my life. :)

Stadt

Eeriee the Wendigo
For all junk food to be nutritious and low in calories.

Jay98

The violent man-eater
Shit's boring yo!

I want my ratatatata and boomboomboom >:U

I legit thought that boomboom was some sort of new pokemon for a second there before i understood what you meant

Jay98

The violent man-eater
i wish my boyfriend would return my love

i wish you'd stop wishing for that.
no wait. that's probably a bad idea. scratch that.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
The cure for hate and violence.

I

Infrarednexus

I wish dogs could live as long as people. I miss a lot of my old puppers.

WarriorWhispers

.Pedigree.
yipcVo9.png

We are elves to dogs. <3