• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If you couldn't have your sona species of choice, what would be your second choice?

ChapterAquila92

Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin
Banned
Saurus, because Warhammer was what led me to discover the Fandom, goddamnit.
latest

Even comes with the option of some nice dinosaur companions with which to ride into battle as well.
Lizardy.jpeg

Aztec dinosaurs riding bigger dinosaurs that shoot lasers and fuck shit up. This is how Lizardmen do.

TomVaporeon

actually it's tanja now
Haha, I get to kind of cheat at this, as I'm an iberian magpie, and they look exactly the same but are a different species to the azure-winged magpie, so I'd choose that

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Not my f erret...? I had a cat before...I wouldn't mind making an African Grey sona. Or a pig. Or a mouse.

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Well, I guess I could live without being a fox, and I've pretty much already got a good idea of my alternate fursonas, so, here goes:

1.Hyena
2.Wolf
3.Ferret
4. Raccoon
5. Mosquito

Phr0ggy_Phangs

Certified Monster Smoocher
My main guy is a rooster, and I have two others based on a boat-tailed grackle and a peacock wyvern. But, if I didn't have those three, then maybe...

Pigeon: Don't know why, but I really relate with this flying rat

Rat: Don't know why, but I really relate with this non-flying rat

Blue-tongued Skink: They think they're dogs, and it's the best

Bush Viper: Looks like a mothafuggin dragon, my guy

Hyena: Love me a guy who can cackle, properly

Maned Wolf: Has all the goods, going for it. Body like a wolf, fur and face of a fox, legs like a deer. And yet, it technically ain't any of those things. Talk about a shamalamadingdong type-ah twist.

Coal-River

Coal is a cat that's very ferret like in many ways but I want to keep him digigrade so I'd be creatures like that

Ferret
Deer
Goat
Meerkat
Otter

Last edited:

Laugh Kita

Welp...this is my life now
If not a hyena, I'd probably be a sheep.

Fitch_Tiger

The one and only.
Mine would have to be either;

Fox
Raccoon
Red panda
Wolf
Jaguar

Winter_moon3001

im secretly a tomato
Well my top would be
Wolf
Goat
Tiger
Or
Foxy

Winter_moon3001

im secretly a tomato
Mine would be Billy Mays, that lovable lug.

blog_billymays.jpg

Here we see the wild Billy Mays in his natural habitat the janitors closet filled with oxy clean!