• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If you had to pick a different species...

Nyloc

Evil villain
A dolphin. :V

Dass

public class Dass
I don't really have one, so this barely applies to me, but I'll answer anyway.

Coyote. They're like wolves, except brown and with bigger tails and closer to my personality (prefer to work alone, a bit nervous of taking on larger tasks, not really nervous around others so much as shy, etc.)

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
If I had a fursona to switch, it would probably be to a virus.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I never considered that. Every other fur I've talked to said they can't imagine me as anything else!

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
I think a German Spitz.

pomeranian.jpg

Kit H. Ruppell

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
That's a Pomeranian, dude. Cute one, though. One of the few lapdogs I can stand to look at.

Pomeranians are German Spitzes, dude. German Spitzes are a breed that comes in five sizes: Wolfspitz, Großspitz, Mittelspitz, Kleinspitz and Zwergspitz.

America recognizes three of them: the Keeshond (Wolfspitz), the American Eskimo Dog (Mittelspitz) and the Pomeranian (Zwergspitz or Toy German Spitz).

Of course, since anthros are generally human-sized I don't need to make the distinction. Plus, Pomeranians kinda get a bad rap for being small and yappy. I love them, though. I have one of my own.

Kit H. Ruppell

I love the fuzzy Pom fur! We looked after a 7 mo. old Eskie pup a few years ago while his family was on vacation; I didn't want to give him back! The first night we put his crate in my room but left the door open; he hopped in the bed and curled up at my feet. When I woke up the next morning, he was stretched out with his back against my stomach...UNDER the sheets!

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
Prbably a deer.

Irreverent

Mammalian? Zebra. I've got a thing for stripes.

Avian? Albatros or Storm-petrel. Birds with an intercontinental cruise range are pretty damn cool!

Actually already changed mine to stallion. I'm only keeping this one around as a pen name. But if I had to change it AGAIN, probably a bull. They're hot as hell.

KimpZe

Red-Fox
if i had to i would want to be a fox/dragon hybrid

Koronikov

A hawk, no particular reason, just like the way they look

also i could say Hawkward, and no one could be mad :p

Last edited:

Kyri

Well...Im actually thinking of mixing Kyriann and Ebony to make a fox/wolf hybrid...not really a different fursona I suppose...just mixing two together xP
If I had to make a totally different one though I'd probably say a Raccoon, just because I love Raccoons

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Fox. Foxes are cute. Uh, er, I mean... foxes are badass. Yeah, badass. :oops: