• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If you had to pick a different species...

Shark_the_raptor

I'm in love with a pizza.
...than your fursona's, which one would you choose and why?

I'd pick a snake, personally. I'm afraid of snakes, and they're not the best looking creatures out there... But I feel that I share a bunch of qualities with them. They're solitary, and kind of creepy... They're not very active, either. So what about you guys?

A Sergal. :> 'cause they make me smile.

Foxxy_Jynx

I love being a fox but if i had to change I think id want to be a doe. Or a centaur of some kind has always been an idea of mine.

Oovie

Fabulous Secret Powers
I'd probably side with something amphibian like a newt or salamander, else a reptile.

CheshireStone

Oh, blast it.
If I could draw avians, a crow or some sort of owl. I've been loving those two species lately.

medjai

Endorphin Extraordinaire
I'd probably be a fox (A.K.A. a fux :3). For obvious reasons.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
maybe a raccoon or a weasel

KristynLioness

aka Koudoawaia
If my persona wasn't already a dragon, it'd no doubt be a guinea pig. I'm able to bond with them really quickly and I just really love everything about them except for how fragile they are. =P It seems like anything can get them sick.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
...than your fursona's, which one would you choose and why?

I'd pick a snake, personally. I'm afraid of snakes, and they're not the best looking creatures out there... But I feel that I share a bunch of qualities with them. They're solitary, and kind of creepy... They're not very active, either. So what about you guys?

I create my own species, so that question is very open. And kinda funny, considering I've found myself "identifying" more with another character of mine, other than Roose, for some time now. But I'm keeping my SN.

The Color 12

The meaning of life
I'd have to say... I dunno, something from MtG, probably one of the Esper Sphinxes.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I might consider going Citra full-time, were it not for being an unwanted product of genetic research
...or the intellectual property of Adam Wan.

Bloodshot_Eyes

I'd say cat but part of my fursona is werecat... blah blah... so I pick a skunk. :3
Or an otter or raccoon. ^^;

Last edited:

Nex

"Tail-wag..."
After being in the military for four years and seeing German Shepherds guarding my life against bombs and what not at the front gate, I've almost decided to go that route.
But I relate best to a Wolf, I stick with my friends and family even if they may be wrong and camaraderie has a huge spot in my heart.

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
After being in the military for four years and seeing German Shepherds guarding my life against bombs and what not at the front gate, I've almost decided to go that route.
But I relate best to a Wolf, I stick with my friends and family even if they may be wrong and camaraderie has a huge spot in my heart.

German Shepherds are all Nazis anyway. :p

But wolves are 100% American!
flagWolf.jpg

DarkeWolff

Lord of Maggots
I would probably be a dragon if I wasn't a wolf. Scaly instead of furry would be an interesting spin on things. Dragons are huge, though, so it would be weird to scale it with a wolf. Wonder what it would be like to go out with one =P

Trance

Likes blueberries?
A dingo. Because I'm considering switching to that anyway.
But I love foxies.... :<

I'd be a dingox. :V