• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If you had unlimited money, what is the first furry-related commission you would buy?

Crayons Are Snacks

Where the heck am I?
Personally, I would get a fully articulated t-rex suit with animatronic facial features that are controlled by AI and react to outside stimuli accordingly.
That would be dope.

Faustus

I'd put in a bid on one of the Gelfling puppets from 'The Dark Crystal'. And maybe a Garthim costume.
Heck, I'd personally fund an entire second series of 'Age of Resistance' if money was genuinely unlimited!
(...followed by Season 2 of Vox Machina, but that's not furry-themed.)

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Unlimited money.. I wanna get one big piece of all the friends i've made over the years ive been here. Probably a party, sorta a 'where's waldo' sequel where there is just a whole lot going on. But getting a piece with them, would make my day. People here have done a lot for me and cementing that with one huge art com would make my day UwU

Rayd

profound asshole
wait, UNLIMITED money?

forget commissions. you could order the design and construction of an entire furry themed amusement park, and make hundreds of locations, too. complete with furry themed rides, attractions, mascots, parades, events, restaurants, merchandising stores, and of course, spots to get in-person commissions from either volunteered, or employed artists.

it would be like... a permanent con experience, i guess. though i imagine there'd be an issue with people trying to go on the rides in their suits. maybe every ride could have lockers in front of them to leave their suits until they're finished? lol.

honestly, having unlimited money would open lots of doors for furry-related businesses, not just an amusement park, but that's the coolest idea i had.

Yakamaru

Thine Grumpy Resident
I'd be able to afford one commission from Miles-DF and teranen. But would I spend that amount of cash on a piece of art tho?

I'd definitely commission a group piece for the forums. Not entirely sure which artist though.

Rimna

I would first buy one yiff. Then lots of art for myself and for my good friends I've made in this fandom.

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
Definitely an inflatable Baalf suit.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
wait, UNLIMITED money?

forget commissions. you could order the design and construction of an entire furry themed amusement park, and make hundreds of locations, too. complete with furry themed rides, attractions, mascots, parades, events, restaurants, merchandising stores, and of course, spots to get in-person commissions from either volunteered, or employed artists.

it would be like... a permanent con experience, i guess. though i imagine there'd be an issue with people trying to go on the rides in their suits. maybe every ride could have lockers in front of them to leave their suits until they're finished? lol.

honestly, having unlimited money would open lots of doors for furry-related businesses, not just an amusement park, but that's the coolest idea i had.
First ride!

Into the fox hole!

*giggles*

get refs and art for all my characters
There's 23 of them so far who I've written and wish I had art of