• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If you imagined th grim reaper as a furry what would he look like

What would the Grim Reaper look like as a furry

• wolf

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • fox

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • dragon

Votes: 10 10.0%
  • kangaroo

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • mouse(i doubt it)

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • sea creature

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • bird

Votes: 18 18.0%
  • feline(cat leopad etc)

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • nothing i always saw him as a skellaton in robes

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • other(pleae specify below)

Votes: 28 28.0%

• Total voters

Alsation21

The Tech Wolf
Isn't their an mouse reaper in Discworld, I seem to remember some artwork advertising it with the human equivalant of death, looking down to see the skeleton upturned mouse with the scythe.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Isn't their an mouse reaper in Discworld, I seem to remember some artwork advertising it with the human equivalant of death, looking down to see the skeleton upturned mouse with the scythe.

As of the end of Reaperman, there are now three Deaths. The Death of Mice (it may have been Rats), the Death of Fleas, and the Death of Everything else. There was a debate on whether the Death of Mice (who was allowing the Death of Fleas to hitch a ride with it) should use a Cat or a Dog as its mount.

Also, a "Furry" Grim Reaper would probably be a skeleton just like all all other Grim Reapers. I'd imagine it just like regular Death - human skeleton - but that's mostly because we have no idea what animals are in what furry-verse, but they are all based off human in the end. Plus I'm sure there's a couple thousand fur-fags who like to jack off to the concept that Death must be human-related.

Werecatdawn

Better then ever!! ...Right?
1. Who says he isnt a furry? Death is in to some kinky stuff...

2. It doesnt matter because if anyone is lucky enough to find out, its not like they can tell anyone...

Attaman

This may come as a surprise to some people, but Slightly Damned is not (by the Author's definition) Furry. Considering that none of the four main species (Angel, Demon, Jakkai (sp?), and Human) are an anthropomorphized animal, it makes sense to say it's not a Furry comic. It's like pointing to a Tribble and going "Yep, that's a Furry."

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
I would see him as a bird.
Mainly a scavenger, or something like a raven (as others have said).

Also some skeleton-y look, just because it's cool.

Attaman

I would see him as a bird.
Mainly a scavenger, or something like a raven (as others have said).

Also some skeleton-y look, just because it's cool.

What would its voice be like? Normal? Raspy? SMALL CAPS?

Cat Jordan

Bing Bong :3
The Grim reaper would totally look like barney.

I'm not even kidding.

Rytes

Click Here
a shapeless mass of death! capable of killing you in any way shape or form

muahahaha

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
And it looks like it will stay that way, considering the fact that you're banned... :|

Unless you're the hacker you claim to be...

Yes, because you need hacking skillz to get another email address and make another account.

Shima Muurine

Waiting for an awesome thread.

Solas

Compulsive Digger
A human.

Because if everyone was a furry, it would be a human that kills you all.

I look forward to my job interview.

True, but sans humans, there wouldn't be furries in the first place.