• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If you left the forums, would people remember you?

Would people remember you?

• Yes, I would be sorely missed

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • People would wonder were I went, but not really care

Votes: 25 21.0%
  • Nobody would notice my dissapearance

Votes: 62 52.1%
  • People would be GLAD I am gone

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • I'm really not sure if they would miss me

Votes: 19 16.0%

• Total voters

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
based off the missing peoples thread, do you think if you left these forums would people remember or miss you?

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Probably not miss me...But fuck them, and the anthro monster triple cock shitting dick nipple horse they rode in on. When I leave, you bitches will remember for a long time.

Azure

Nope, it just worked out that way. Feel free to vomit all over something. Preferrably my dick...

Cero

Pandahat is ONLY HAT.
I'll be remembered as the whiny guy always ruining the 'fun' spam topics with his anti-spam discussion.

Nocturne

Nocelots? ὸὦό
No one would remember a nocturne. Maybe they would remember my legacy of posts :'(

DemonOftheFall19

I know that I know nothing
Haha, I'd love to, but now I'm on this scanners kick. You know, make constipated faces at someone til heads begin to explode.

Azure

But if I do that, my power level will be OVER 9000!!! Then, nobody will forget me.

C. Lupus

Not yet, I'm too new :p, and when I have been here awhile and suddenly left nobody would probably really care.

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
I think people would notice I'm gone, but then completely forget after awhile

Shouden

When in doubt: C4
I think.....that I don't care if anyone here would miss me. and I think most people here would feel the same way. They might wonder where I was from time to time, but not really care.

Hackfox

502 Jump Squad
People would cry day and night that their pimp left...then beg me to return

Bambi

Joined 2008 - Returned 2022
Well, who could forget Kimmerset's foreskin?

I'm not sure if I'd be remembered. :D

Иван

I was actually thinking about this not too long ago .-.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't be noticed, I don't really post anything funny/intelligent/witty/relevant/helpful/lulzy/otherwise-worth-reading. I'm kind of like a dead weight around here. Background noise, if you will.

And I'd remember you, Bambi =[

Enigmaticat

Oh Boy!
I wouldnt be missed. Just a leaf falling out of the tree. I will remember all the bonds I made with my friends and kind people.

Last edited:

Bambi

Joined 2008 - Returned 2022

Honestly, I probably wouldn't be noticed, I don't really post anything funny/intelligent/witty/relevant/helpful/lulzy/otherwise-worth-reading. I'm kind of like a dead weight around here. Background noise, if you will.

Oh, what the f***?

Don't feel depressed, mate. I'd remember you; and that's more for then just your body, too. :D

DemonOftheFall19

I know that I know nothing

Now I would.
It's yawning and expecting someone standing right in front of you not to follow.
Also, is there any such thing as dead weight on a forum?