• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

RPGs or MMOs?

• Role Playing Games (Fire Emblem, Harvest Moon, Pokemon, etc)

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • MMO (Final Fantasy 14, Runescape, World of Warcraft, etc)

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Both! *o* GIMME MOAR GAMES!

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters

Sparrow-the-Wolfess

Commission Work: Short Story Writer
Which MMO would it be? Don't worry, you can pick whatever you want, no matter how new or old the game. :)

Honestly, I would probably pick Runescape... because I've pretty much memorized the map since I was younger and I'd never get lost. :D I'd make a living by selling cakes or something and one day plot to take over the whole kingdom and make everyone fear me and my delicious death-cakes! ^o^ Hehe! How about you?

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
I'd probably pick World of Warcraft because it's the one currently online MMO in which i've completely memorized the entire map (except Draenor and now the Broken Isles) and because my night elf hunter just fits my personality.

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
Fallout! Minutemen or Brotherhood of Steel :3

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
Only two people so far have actually posted MMOs...

To be fair, i was gonna say Animal Crossing. it's not MM but it certainly is M and O.

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
Eh. No idea. Played so many fucking games in my 27 years of existence that I can't just choose one.

Well, one where I DON'T die would be a good start..

But, if I had to choose.. Skyrim.

DRAGONBORN BITCHES!

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
TERA!
And as much as I love my Femani character (AMANI PRIDE), I'd probably be an Elin living in Castanica.
I used to play TERA...have a male Castanic Archer, Warrior, and Slayer. Stopped because the developers seem to forget not everyone wants to play female characters and just makes all the new classes female-only even when it makes absolutely no sense to do so...

galaxy-meow

dapper cat
I used to play TERA...have a male Castanic Archer, Warrior, and Slayer. Stopped because the developers seem to forget not everyone wants to play female characters and just makes all the new classes female-only even when it makes absolutely no sense to do so...
Ah, I've got an Femani Lancer, Elin Archer, and High Elf Gunner, but I've also stopped playing. I do agree that it sucks that the new classes are female, especially the Elin exclusives like Reaper and Ninja. As if there weren't enough Elin already, let's just give them classes only they can be.

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
Isn't life but a multiplayer game?
With 7 billion moronic NPC's, a shitty permadeath system, economy is fucking weird, quests are hard to find. DLC's and expansions are hard as hell to get a hold of.

The list goes on.

/sarcasm

Dyrra

The toaster is laughing at me.
I wish I could play Runescape, I recently found out I've lost my account, so many lost childhood moments... and a dragon scimitar D:

Lunarmage

Banned from Tumblr
Too many choices. If I grab whatever's infront of me I'll regret it. Do I want fantasy or Sci-fi? If we have Sci--fi is their space magic? Too many questions!

AsheSkyler

Feathered Jester
Either World of Warcraft or Dungeons and Dragons. v3.5. That 4.0+ stuff makes my eyes glaze over in boredom.

Sergei Nóhomo

Spicey Memes
Banned
Which MMO would it be? Don't worry, you can pick whatever you want, no matter how new or old the game. :)

Honestly, I would probably pick Runescape... because I've pretty much memorized the map since I was younger and I'd never get lost. :D I'd make a living by selling cakes or something and one day plot to take over the whole kingdom and make everyone fear me and my delicious death-cakes! ^o^ Hehe! How about you?

I dunno, even if you're the World Guardian, your cakes would be undervalued by all the other World Guardians

xofrats

The cat said what?
I would pick Neverwinter. I like the races and the Gods.
I will live as a bard, telling the amazing tales of the badass heroes killing dragons... and the funny stories of foolish heroes that got tricked by mimics.

Storok

670 blp
so... does War Thunder count as MMO? if yes... I mean... this might be a bad idea but i give i a shot

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
Ugh... what I would sacrifice to be able to explore the stars.
Same. I'd take anything that allowed me interstellar travel, regardless of genre.

Lunarmage

Banned from Tumblr
Ah, the temptation to go on a solo expedition in that game... I've still gotta finish tuning up my Python