• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If you started a country, what would your flag look like?

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
The title says it all, really. If you became the leader of a brand new country, what would be on your flag?
Personally, I'd like some purple on my flag, since it is a nice-looking colour that few countries use. Perhaps with some green or yellow to make it look interesting.

Zabrina

Awoken
Mine would be a simple white, with perhaps a few twerking Dean Winchesters on it with blood-stained edges.

My country's vice-president would be Nikki Manaj.

Aleu

Deuces
Mine would be a simple white, with perhaps a few twerking Dean Winchesters on it with blood-stained edges.

My country's vice-president would be Nikki Manaj.
Now just because it's government doesn't mean that you HAVE to employ morons.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
inb4 dicks

elegastaanval

the flag would have dicks with happy faces on them, so when somebody came to my country, there would be
happy-faced dick flags everywhere.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
Just have a single sentence of, "This sentence is gramatically correct", just to annoy the shit out of every English major that sees it.

T

TheMetalVelocity

probably a fox tail on a white or black flag, maybe put some stars on it.

Inciatus

In the land of bipolar weather

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
Alfred_Hitchcock_Logo_Black.jpg
Alfred Hitchcock needs to be on some country's flag

Mikhal18

Best. Custom User Title. Ever.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Speaking of flags I am surprised the Iranian flag features the Khanda, or something rather like it. Iran is, to my knowledge, a muslim state but the Khanda is usually seen as a sihk symbol.