• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

if you were raised by an anthro rabbit when you were a child, how would it affect your life?

Yesterday, I had a conversation with one of my friends that revolved around the same question. After thinking about it for some time, I decided to post this here to see your answers about this scenario.

You can answer this question based on either one or more of the following parental pairings (If any pairing at all) you would be hypothetically be raised by:
  • Anthro Rabbit Father and Human Mother
  • Human Father and Anthro Rabbit Mother
  • Anthro Rabbit Father and Anthro Rabbit Mother
  • Anthro Rabbit Mother only
  • Anthro Rabbit Father only

KILL.MAIM.KILL

Angry Lizard King
Banned
Well, since I'm a lizard, they wouldn't be able to hide the fact that I'm adopted.

I'm also not sure how well mammalian, vegetarian parents would handle raising a reptilian, ommivore son.

Well, since I'm a lizard, they wouldn't be able to hide the fact that I'm adopted.

I'm also not sure how well mammalian, vegetarian parents would handle raising a reptilian, ommivore son.
It would really depend on the depiction of the anthros. They might just have different diets, like you imagine, or have a human-like diet regardless of species.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
...well. Uh. As I am a ferret...probably hella sick? Rabbits are not obligate carnivores and ferrets are...

But probably if I didn’t die from some impaction, probably some cool guardian of rabbits.

As for real life me...?

Actually probably about the same as it was who am I kidding.

AwoDee

Daddee
I'd probably eat my parent whenever they eventually died. That's the only change to my life, since parents were never rlly a part, more so just the internet and there's literally 0 complaints

Last edited:

SirGavintheFurred

The Comment Cavalry
Real life human wise? Absolute chaos. Conspricists would assume they are an alien, church's would see them as an omen, a lot of people would be racist and want them dead, news reporters would show up all the time, and the list goes on.

Not to mention fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling. Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes. The dead rising from the grave. Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together – mass hysteria.

Nihles

Pet foxxo
They definitely raised me to be vegetarian, since foxes can live off most anything...and I can't imagine ending another animal's life when I could just have rice and beans.

M

Miseix

Well if I was raised by rabbits I would have the benefit of happiness knowing that I can cosplay as bugsbunny with no effort at all,

Nihles

Pet foxxo
Well if I was raised by rabbits I would have the benefit of happiness knowing that I can cosplay as bugsbunny with no effort at all,
Life needs more classic cartoon cosplays.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I think it would have great if I was raised by a single father rabbit: Bugs Bunny.

Childhood would have been a lot of fun, and I'd have learned to be a consummate mischief maker.

Felix Bernard

Chemist, Conservative, Mark Levin fan
I think it would have great if I was raised by a single father rabbit: Bugs Bunny.

Childhood would have been a lot of fun, and I'd have learned to be a consummate mischief maker.
But you’d be hunted constantly!

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
Yeah, but Bugs Bunny always wins!

No matter how many times Fudd twied to bwast us...he'd even teach me how to defeat martians!

Woah now, he doesn't always win. He was no match for a mouse and a piano!:D

As for me, i think i'd get pretty conflicted during rabbit hunts, have no idea who to go for!

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Woah now, he doesn't always win. He was no match for a mouse and a piano!:D

As for me, i think i'd get pretty conflicted during rabbit hunts, have no idea who to go for!

And here I'd almost forgotten about that episode! :p

In ways, I was thinking: Bugs Bunny is a rather atypical rabbit, the archetypal classic trickster...more like a fox, in disguise.