• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If you woke up and were a furry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have an idea...
fund gene splicing! :D

XD you know their working on it

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Someone needs to strike this thread dead, once and for all.
I endorse this product and / or service.

In addition, some of the posters in it should be struck down. I knew they were coming, some of the posts, knew, yet even so I could not be prepared for the horror of "Better than my current life" posts.

you know, would people even tell your a furry? and not just an obsessed person or something that dresses up?

Attaman

you know, would people even tell your a furry? and not just an obsessed person or something that dresses up?
This is not an anime / videogame. A realistic looking furry is not going to be something that people pass off as "Oh that's ol' man jenkins in his Fursuit". It'll be a "holy hell, what is that? Ma, fetch the camera and call Channel 11 News!"

AshleyAshes

Arcade Snowmew Of Doom
If I woke up as a furry I'd say "Oh shit, I shoulda paid attention to all of those "What if you were a furry???" threads that some idiot starts EVERY FUCKING WEEK on EVERY FUCKING FURRY FORUM CAUSE THE GOD DAMN QUESTION JUST HASN'T BEEN ASKED ENOUGH HAS IT?"

...That's what I'd do.

Kanye East

More ghetto then section 8!
This will cheer you all up!

Just think of all the furs that would need fresh/salt water for their fursona, and be suffocating in their sleep, or upon wake up. <3 <3 <3

Attaman

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
Because someone felt like saying they'd check out their new junk and talk to people on FAF about it.

I found that part odd, that he'd need to go into the bathroom to do it... as if he couldn't just look down, wherever he happened to be (most likely in bed).

Skyler Fox

Can be anything at any time
As far as I go, I'd probably think in my mind, "Holy Crud! I'm a freakin' furry! Sweetness!" And quite honestly, I wouldn't care. My family and friends most likely wouldn't mind, because even if I did change, I'm still me, no matter what. I wouldn't change my personality, my beliefs, nothing.

Basically, what I'm saying is if I woke up furry, I'd enjoy it, even if it meant death via government organization. It'd just be that freaking awesome.

RamboFox

t/rollin'
What would you do if you woke up and were suddenly a furry along with everyone else of the furry culture?Well more specifically your ideal furry?How would you go about your day differently from any others?How would your friends react?Along with any other things you would do or be willing to put forth.

As for me I would probably wake up quite surprised to be a dragon anthro.Probably be some awkward situations in the morning.I'd probably stand for a good few minutes looking in a mirror to see if it was real too.As for my friends reactions ... well some would be afraid, others speechless, and possibly by a slim chance a few be excited.It would take quite a bit of getting used to though.

Basically, what I'm saying is if I woke up furry, I'd enjoy it, even if it meant death via government organization. It'd just be that freaking awesome.
awesomefox.png

At least I took some effort to draw it myself >3>
(It's supposed to be a fox version of :awesome: )

Superfoxy

Insert Whiskey, recieve wisdom
Well, first, if I'm going to answer this extremely unlikely scenarion, i would have to lay down some ground rules for what the parameters would be. I suspect some of you might hate me for it, LOL. I hate to shit on your parade. Actually, no, I don't give a fuck, and I want to loan some realism to this exercise.

I can only think of three secnarios where this thing occurs.

1) Reality malfunctions/mutates/fucks up generally.

2) Aliens change the Furries into actual furries as some kind of experiment.

3) Some person invents some super advanced device for this scenario and turns it on, making us all real Furries.

Oh, and BTW, unless everyone conked out before it happened, then because of the different time zones, some people would be awake for the transformation.

And as far as the likely parameters for the event, because in those three scenarios, I can't figure on anything else ocurring, they would probably be:

1) No physically impossible or biologically impossible forms, and nothing that violates the laws of physics, and no super technology/physical features or implants which are currently technologically impossible.

2) Everyone would mostly be physically and mentally human for the most part, apart from some different body parts. I.E. no colour blindness, no dying from chocolate, no bizarrely non-human instictive impulses.

3) Everyone effected would have the same personality and all the memories they had previously.

4) Everyone would have human-quality or better grasping appendages.

5) Everyone would be air-breathers still.

6) No-one would be mouse-sized or 300 feet tall.

7) They would be able to breed with humans.

8) They would retain the ability to speak.

And assuming that people would be changed into their fursonas, those who would fall outside those parameters would become the next most similar creature within the limits. Or just turn into perhaps a very common kind, like a fox or wolf or something like that.

So, having gone through writing all that crap, what would my day be like?

Well, let me first say that my fursona is female and I AM NOT GAY, MMKAY? I just think of it as an idealized anthro version of me. And females are so much better aesthetically than males, so that's why my fursona is female. She's a Silver-furred Vixen and super-hot and elegant. ;)

So, I'd wake up, and I'd realize I was different. I'd think I was dreaming and try to go back to sleep. After either not being able to sleep, or waking up and realizing I was still that way, I'd go to the mirror in the bathroom. I'd take a look in the mirror for about 30 seconds in shock, then the shock would turn into insane joy and I'd be yelping and laughing and shouting with joy and dancing around my apartment naked. Then I'd lie down on my bed and just stretch out like a cat and roll around and rub my fur and just be really happy. Then I'd go back to the mirror and check myself out, posing and rubbing my tits and checking out my new pussy. Then I'd want to try out the new equipment, heh heh heh. Hopefully I'd be able to climax without much operational experience. Then I'd go online to here and my other Furry forum and see if it happened to anyone else. I'd go to my non-furry forum and say "guess what", and if they hadn't seen the news yet, I'd say "I turned into a real-life furry!", and they'd be like, "Bullshit.", and I'd be like, "No, really!". Then they'd say "Show us pictures!", and I'd say, "Fuck! I can't! I don't have a digital camera or a webcam!" As for my attitude towards the change, I'd love it. I could be scared, or think of all the fallout that would come from it, but It's my nature to have a more pragmatic view on things. I'd basically just take the attitude, "Life goes on." So after that I'd realize that I was now a female with only male clothes, I'd start swearing like George Carlin in a rage. Then I'd cut tail holes in my jeans and get dressed to go out. I'd get bundled up real good because I'd still be shy about being seen, and I'd walk the few blocks to the forested park near my place. Then I'd go to this secluded part of it I like, and take off all the extra layers, so I was just in pants and a shirt, and I'd just enjoy the forest and the view and reflect on life and how I just switched species and genders. I'd be overjoyed almost beyond sanity, but it's still a lot to take in, so I'd need that time alone to think and decompress and try to work out the anxiety. Then I'd go back home and look through the net for more info on the phenomena and what the results were. I'd probably stay in that whole day after that, and just watch the net to keep an eye on things. On day two if shit wasn't hitting the fan, I'd try to find some info that would help me get a better job, since my place would be filled with junky guy clothes that I'd want to get rid of. And I'd probably venture out in public. Since I would be physically my fursona, I wouldn't worry about assault because of my excellent physical conditioning and superb martial arts skills. If a bunch of thugs tried to attack me I'd incapacitate the ones who didn't give it up and run away and then kill one or two to send a message that I am not to be fucked with. And if some piece of shit tried to grab my boobs I'd break their fucking arm. So apart from being embarassed about wearing guy clothes and cross-dressing, I'd go out in public unashamed, with a "What?" attitude towards anyone treating me weird, and proportional hostility in exchange for rude comments or worse behaviour towards me. If I saw any other furry people around I'd run over to them and talk them up, because we'd be in the same boat, and I'd like to be friends with some people going through the same thing as me. Oh, and I'd generally be trying to connect with other furries and see what's going on, because it's good to have allies. It might get a little crazy sometimes, so it would be good to have friend going through the same thing. I live in a very progressive city, so I probably wouldn't have such a hard time of things. I might even have some good reactions from people, like wanting to pet me, or take a picture with me, or maybe I'd get plenty of 'the male attention', lol. And maybe being different would open up some good job opportunites. A restaurant might be inclined to hire a smoking hot Vixen as a waitress, plus I'd probably get great tips doing that job, hehehe. But I think the furries who happen to live in less developed countries, or place with a lot of fundamentalism like muslim countries would probably be murdered and have their heads used as soccer balls in the streets. So sad. :( As for after the first two days, well, I'd probably keep an eye on things, and I might feel kind of alone, so I'd try to meet a cute furry guy and have him as a boyfriend because I'd want some companionship going through a tough time and I'd want to explore the romantic aspect of being a female. I hope that all didn't sound really gay or something. It was just honest. Anyway, that basically wraps it up.

Oh, and on my other furry forum we don't have a thread like this, let alone one that keeps regrowing. I think it's really cool. And it's been theraputic writing this, so there is some value in this little thought experiment. Thanks. :D

Last edited:

Attaman

1) No physically impossible or biologically impossible forms, and nothing that violates the laws of physics, and no super technology/physical features or implants which are currently technologically impossible.
So 90% of all male / herm 'sonas must have their dicks shrunk so they don't require a second heart every time they get in the mood. At least this one gives us one boon also, in that supa anime Furs won't be able to use a sword to cut through buildings, they can't react before they hear an attack, etc.

2) Everyone would mostly be physically and mentally human for the most part, apart from some different body parts. I.E. no colour blindness, no dying from chocolate, no bizarrely non-human instictive impulses.
Aw, but it ruins the fun with these types of threads when disadvantages are hand-waved away.

4) Everyone would have human-quality or better grasping appendages.
This I think would depend on the Furry. A Shark or Avian furry I would think would have slightly / noticeably worse grips than a human, but something with already human-like / grasping hands could do just as well or slightly better than human.

5) Everyone would be air-breathers still.
See #2. But then, I guess it would be helpful to allow the Dolphin Furry in Wisconsin to be able to breath on land and not dry out.

6) No-one would be mouse-sized or 300 feet tall.
This one I could agree with, though I'd say the low / high tiers would probably cap between a meter-or-so (midget / small Furries) and... er... three-to-four for the exceptional ones still humanoid in form (such as Giraffes).

7) They would be able to breed with humans.
:confused: If this is the case, the only offspring I'd expect is for pureblood humans, making this an end to their bloodline.

8) They would retain the ability to speak.
See #2 again, and also that #5 in that it would make them a bit more likely to survive.

And assuming that people would be changed into their fursonas, those who would fall outside those parameters would become the next most similar creature within the limits.
It's going to be funny watching how the 20ft tall, six breasted & three car-sized dicks Dragon 'Sonas that can spew plasma and patter 120mm cannon shots off their skin react... when they're a seven foot, flat chested, one-willy, easily maimable scaley that can't even spew fire. Almost worth letting the changes go on throughout the fandom.

Well, let me first say that my fursona is female and I AM NOT GAY, MMKAY?
Run. Fast. I can only speak for myself, but I wouldn't trust half the hornballs in the fandom anywhere near a female Furry. You're likely to be pressed onto almost instantly as someone tries to test out their package, get a taste of "fine furry booty", and see if they can make a super-awsum hybrid child with you. 'Sane' Furries may try to stop 'em, but then which Furries have the more absurd powers: The ones that can think, or the ones that fap-off constantly wishing to no longer be hyooman and purge them from the planet?

So, I'd wake up, and I'd realize I was different.
Would it be the extra weight on your chest, the uncomfortable feeling of laying on your own tail, or the fact you can suddenly smell the BO from the laundry pile all the way downstairs along with many other strange smells?

I'd go to the mirror in the bathroom. I'd take a look in the mirror for about 30 seconds in shock,
Bit of a delayed reaction, wouldn't you say? "Wake up, smell new things, notice odd maw in front of eyes. Stretch, feel fur shift and breasts jiggle. Stand up, sway tail and walk on new feet towards bathroom. Stand in front of mi- HOLY SHIT I'M A FOX-LADY".

Then I'd go online to here and my other Furry forum and see if it happened to anyone else.
Please, if I become anything other than a C'Tan, Astarte, or JC Denton, shoot me. :(

I'd be overjoyed almost beyond sanity,
A lot of people seem to be oddly happy with the fact they're no longer human. Then again, considering most of them seem to be changed into something human in every way but appearance and the fact that they can now hurl televisions like a baseball, I kinda understand why.

Since I would be physically my fursona, I wouldn't worry about assault because of my excellent physical conditioning and superb martial arts skills.
Hope you know Krav Maga.

If a bunch of thugs tried to attack me I'd incapacitate the ones who didn't give it up and run away and then kill one or two to send a message that I am not to be fucked with.
Good, you're a wanted criminal now for murder / manslaughter. :D

And if some piece of shit tried to grab my boobs I'd break their fucking arm.
"Hey, only I can grope myself!"

A restaurant might be inclined to hire a smoking hot Vixen as a waitress,
Provided people wouldn't mind clumps of fox hair in their food (oh ye gods, shedding is going to be a wonderful hassle for both changed and un-changed. Can you imagine the time you'll need to spend maintaining your coat so you don't sprink fur everywhere?).

But I think the furries who happen to live in less developed countries, or place with a lot of fundamentalism like muslim countries

or place with a lot of fundamentalism like muslim countries

fundamentalism like muslim countries
Oh lawd, this is a shitstorm waiting to happen. In terms of Islam defenders, Anti-Religious Folks, and people advocating "Bomb the site from Orbit" strategies to deal with beliefs / people they don't like.

D Void

I can has cake and eat it.
In the unlikly event this were to occur to me,
I'd proberly think oh shit, cool, i'm hungry, i'll deal with this later.
In that order.

Lewi

If everyone woke up as their furry characters, and non-fandom people were furries too, I'd be happy. Also, my self-character has a red tie =P

Takeshi

Le Maître du Temps
It'd suck.

Unless I had superpowers too. Then it'd suck considerably less.

Attaman

Unless I had superpowers too. Then it'd suck considerably less.
Imagine even 10% of the fandom with super-human abilities. Still think it'd suck less?

Skyler Fox

Can be anything at any time
Imagine even 10% of the fandom with super-human abilities. Still think it'd suck less?

Oh Lord, then the world would be epicly screwed. If even ONE event from any of my RP's came true, then the world would be destroyed within .0000000001 of a second afterwards. Yeah, I believe we'd all be toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.