• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If you woke up and were a furry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 19863

Bit of a delayed reaction, wouldn't you say? "Wake up, smell new things, notice odd maw in front of eyes. Stretch, feel fur shift and breasts jiggle. Stand up, sway tail and walk on new feet towards bathroom. Stand in front of mi- HOLY SHIT I'M A FOX-LADY".

This.

To be honest; I'd panic. After getting over the shock... I'd have to face my family, friends, normal people. After getting accustomed to all that; I have to get accustomed to moving my tail, ears in a different place / movable. I'd have to groom myself regularly (showers will be a bitch :()and accustom to my new life. Then go to 4chan and post some pics and go "WHAT NAO BIOCH!@!@ WHO DA FURFAG NAO??111"

That's honestly what I'd do.

pixthor

A ghost.
I would have to cut holes in all of my pants and shorts. Cut slits into my shirts to make room for my wings. After that I would learn to fly. Then get accustomed to my new life. If there were people trying to kill us. I would go into hiding. End of story. STOP MAKING THESE KINDS OF THREADS ALREADY DAMNIT!!!!

Patton89

Go insane and go into hiding.
Most likely thing to happen. Human trapped in a odd body and trying to fit into society isnt really "fun" or enjoyable.
And adhearing to rules, i might end up as anything.

Chuong Cho Soi

The Lone Rude Wolf Soldier
I'd just go along with my usual life I guess.

The problem is that how would I be able to control my hearty wolfish appetite when it comes to food (hell no I'm not into vore! That's gross!). And knowing my fursona is 7 foot tall with a muscular build but wears clothes like other people, I'd probably be a bit nervous if I become too noticeable. Hehe... ^^;

Superfoxy

Insert Whiskey, recieve wisdom
2) Everyone would mostly be physically and mentally human for the most part, apart from some different body parts. I.E. no colour blindness, no dying from chocolate, no bizarrely non-human instictive impulses.

Aw, but it ruins the fun with these types of threads when disadvantages are hand-waved away.

Yes, but is it anything other than useless silliness if we don't perform the thought experiment in the context of some shaky version of reality?

6) No-one would be mouse-sized or 300 feet tall.

This one I could agree with, though I'd say the low / high tiers would probably cap between a meter-or-so (midget / small Furries) and... er... three-to-four for the exceptional ones still humanoid in form (such as Giraffes).

I can agree with that. Yay! Agreement! :D

7) They would be able to breed with humans.

:confused: If this is the case, the only offspring I'd expect is for pureblood humans, making this an end to their bloodline.

Well, I was thinking more along the lines of them being genetically compatible with humans, yet still making babies that would be fully furry. Optimistic, I know, but it's a fantasy scenario, so that's fine as a rule.

Well, let me first say that my fursona is female and I AM NOT GAY, MMKAY?

Run. Fast. I can only speak for myself, but I wouldn't trust half the hornballs in the fandom anywhere near a female Furry. You're likely to be pressed onto almost instantly as someone tries to test out their package, get a taste of "fine furry booty", and see if they can make a super-awsum hybrid child with you.

Eww. Gross. So I'd have a uterus and have to defend it against the males who wanted to jam their seed in it. How is that any different from females aready? I'd be so happy about my new existence that I'd be vicious as hell if it was threatened. And if I had the same martial arts skills as my fursona, if we allow for marginally different abilities and maybe some new knowledge, like the characters in the Matrix get downloaded into their head, then I wouldn't hesitate to use those. I would be so happy that I would refuse to live in fear. I would go out with my head held high and be the best damn vixen I could be. Fuck the world, and all the crazies in it, I wouldn't let them get me down.

So, I'd wake up, and I'd realize I was different.

Would it be the extra weight on your chest, the uncomfortable feeling of laying on your own tail, or the fact you can suddenly smell the BO from the laundry pile all the way downstairs along with many other strange smells?

Um, I'll go with:

1) The fur.

2) The tail.

3) Having tits.

4) Different genitalia.

5) The muzzle.

I'd go to the mirror in the bathroom. I'd take a look in the mirror for about 30 seconds in shock,

Bit of a delayed reaction, wouldn't you say? "Wake up, smell new things, notice odd maw in front of eyes. Stretch, feel fur shift and breasts jiggle. Stand up, sway tail and walk on new feet towards bathroom. Stand in front of mi- HOLY SHIT I'M A FOX-LADY".

Well, I thought that up until that point I'd think I was dreaming or hallucinating. And yes, I'd have new feet, but for the record, if I was my fursona, they wouldn't be digitigrade.

I'd be overjoyed almost beyond sanity,

A lot of people seem to be oddly happy with the fact they're no longer human.

Well, yes, and I think that for a lot of people here it's a very deeply rooted desire, and I can't really explain where it comes from. It actually frightens me a little because I'm normaly a very logical person and so I'm perhaps more reticent about my desires than many other people. I am kind of sensitive about having a female fursona becuase I worry about people misinterpreting me based on that, so I wasn't sure if I would share. But I did, and it felt good. I thought "How is wondering what it's like to be a woman any less weird then wondering what it's like to be an anthro?", and I realised it wasn't, so I decided to share.

Since I would be physically my fursona, I wouldn't worry about assault because of my excellent physical conditioning and superb martial arts skills.

Hope you know Krav Maga.

Um, okay. Sure I would. Why not? This whole exercise is out of left field, anyway.

If a bunch of thugs tried to attack me I'd incapacitate the ones who didn't give it up and run away and then kill one or two to send a message that I am not to be fucked with.

Good, you're a wanted criminal now for murder / manslaughter. :D

Well, I would at least incapacitate them. Going to work on them once they're down or killing them would just be a bit of a mild fantasy. ;)

And if some piece of shit tried to grab my boobs I'd break their fucking arm.

"Hey, only I can grope myself!"

Well, no one deserves to be sexually assaulted. And yes, I 'd find my great new rack fascinating. For a day or two. After that I'd just get used to it.

A restaurant might be inclined to hire a smoking hot Vixen as a waitress,

Provided people wouldn't mind clumps of fox hair in their food (oh ye gods, shedding is going to be a wonderful hassle for both changed and un-changed. Can you imagine the time you'll need to spend maintaining your coat so you don't sprink fur everywhere?).

Well, if you mean seasonal shedding, then I wasn't including that in the scenario. But I don't think I'd mind all the grooming in exchange for having a sexy coat of soft, silky, luxurious fur. And I think a lot of guys might like the fur too. ;) So I'd have a pretty good pick of possible mates.

But I think the furries who happen to live in less developed countries, or place with a lot of fundamentalism like muslim countries

Oh lawd, this is a shitstorm waiting to happen. In terms of Islam defenders, Anti-Religious Folks, and people advocating "Bomb the site from Orbit" strategies to deal with beliefs / people they don't like.

Where is the only place where people are ritually murdered for nonsense crimes by having rocks thrown at their heads?

'Nuff Said. Any hyper-PC nutcases who object to what I said need to take their heads out of their asses, watch the news, and get in touch with reality. I have absolutely no problem saying that Islam is a cancer on this planet which incites creulty and violence by its very nature. And if that's offensive, I don't fucking care. Liberal values in the modern world will wither and die unless we take a firm stand against ISLAM. Yes, I said it. So offensiveness is the price we must pay if we are to continue living freely and not under a theocracy. If you think I'm full of shit, then you badly need to read The End Of Faith by Sam Harris. Read it, then try to chew me out.

So to summarize, even with all the shit that goes with it, I would love to wake up one morning as my fursona, if the same thing was happening to all the other furs. So few of us get the chance to be what we really want to be that I could only take it as a blessing and not a curse, and I would be contented in a very deep and special way were this scenario to happen.

Last edited:

Skyler Fox

Can be anything at any time
To The Superfoxy Genius, Rock on! I agree with everything you had to say just now, and the last lines got me. If I was suddenly turned fur, I would definitely count it as a blessing, not a curse. Yeah, it'd take a little getting used to, along with the fact of the non-morphed staring at us, but if it was what we truly wanted (Hell yeah, I would want to be changed), then we'd be happy about how our bodies looked. If anything, I think it'd definitely be an improvement to our human selves.

pixthor

A ghost.
To The Superfoxy Genius, Rock on! I agree with everything you had to say just now, and the last lines got me. If I was suddenly turned fur, I would definitely count it as a blessing, not a curse. Yeah, it'd take a little getting used to, along with the fact of the non-morphed staring at us, but if it was what we truly wanted (Hell yeah, I would want to be changed), then we'd be happy about how our bodies looked. If anything, I think it'd definitely be an improvement to our human selves.
Win post is Win. If it got bad enough, then I would go into hiding. :grin:

Lewi

You know what'd be bad? If your self-fur was a pig. Then you'd get swine flu D=

RoqsWolf

Now with 100% more ∂ e e r™
You know what'd be bad? If your self-fur was a pig. Then you'd get swine flu D=
Swine FLu has nothing to do with pigs lol

Blaze Cheetah

ZOOOOOOOOOM
Swine FLu has nothing to do with pigs lol

Wrong. The reason it's called Swine Flu is because the illness originated in pigs. It originally transferred pig to pig, then it mutated at one point, and transferred pig to human, and well... we know where it goes from there.

It's called "Swine Flu" because the illness originated in pigs. Nothing more, nothing less.

Though if I woke up as a furry, I'd... I'm not really sure. I'd probably do my best to try to continue as normal as possible. Sure there'd be the initial shock and "HOLY S*@^", but once I got used to the fact, I'd continue my life as normal as I could, answering wtf's with "*shrug*, I woke up like this.", and obviously trying to figure out if it was just me, or others as well, but that's as far as I'd take it. I'd definitely see how fast I could run with my new cheetah body.

Last edited:

Skyler Fox

Can be anything at any time
Though if I woke up as a furry, I'd... I'm not really sure. I'd probably do my best to try to continue as normal as possible. Sure there'd be the initial shock and "HOLY S*@^", but once I got used to the fact, I'd continue my life as normal as I could, answering wtf's with "*shrug*, I woke up like this.", and obviously trying to figure out if it was just me, or others as well, but that's as far as I'd take it. I'd definitely see how fast I could run with my new cheetah body.

Most definitely. There'd be the original reactions, but you'd still try to continue with day to day activities, and nothing would be different. It's not like who you are has changed, but more of WHAT you are. And I'd have to agree. I'm sure everyone would want to test out their new skills. I'd love to see how agile I would be on a paintball field. I bet I'd be nigh uncatchable. (Given it was only I who had changed, but if others did, that'd be even better)

Superfoxy

Insert Whiskey, recieve wisdom

Thanks, Skyler Fox! :D It's good to find the silver lining in things. I felt that so many posters here were focusing on the negative that I had to say something a litle more uplifting.

Blaze Cheetah

ZOOOOOOOOOM
Most definitely. There'd be the original reactions, but you'd still try to continue with day to day activities, and nothing would be different. It's not like who you are has changed, but more of WHAT you are. And I'd have to agree. I'm sure everyone would want to test out their new skills. I'd love to see how agile I would be on a paintball field. I bet I'd be nigh uncatchable. (Given it was only I who had changed, but if others did, that'd be even better)

Oh god. My part-time job at the moment is at an arcade-kinda place with a small laser tag arena, and I'm already pretty good. One guy said the maze reminded him of the original Doom. x3

pixthor

A ghost.
Oh god. My part-time job at the moment is at an arcade-kinda place with a small laser tag arena, and I'm already pretty good. One guy said the maze reminded him of the original Doom. x3

Lucky, If I were to go there as my fursona. I would probably be the easiest to shoot at.

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Well, I was thinking more along the lines of them being genetically compatible with humans, yet still making babies that would be fully furry. Optimistic, I know, but it's a fantasy scenario, so that's fine as a rule.
Just seems odd though. Also sorta implies that humanity has recessive / worse genes.
Eww. Gross. So I'd have a uterus and have to defend it against the males who wanted to jam their seed in it. How is that any different from females aready?
They don't have to worry about being violated by a magic casting dragon-wolf that can hypnotize them to mount their 18" cock and force them to be their sex slave?
Well, yes, and I think that for a lot of people here it's a very deeply rooted desire, and I can't really explain where it comes from.
For a lot of Furries? Maybe. For a lot of those on FAF? Not really. Some people don't make Fursonas as what they hope to be one day / wish they were / think they should be, but instead simply as characters to use in the fandom because Human characters won't fit in (Don't want to be the only human in an entire story / RP world now do you?).
Well, I would at least incapacitate them. Going to work on them once they're down or killing them would just be a bit of a mild fantasy. ;)
Incapacitation or unintentional murder would probably be able to get away with. It's stuff like you taking them down then curbstomping repeatably that'll get you in more trouble with the law. Don't overdo your self defense, and you'll probably be fine.
Where is the only place where people are ritually murdered for nonsense crimes by having rocks thrown at their heads?
Every nation? If you mean legally, there's still the fact that you're effectively comparing to Islam to those that anti-Christians might associate as 'typical' Christians (such as Westboro Baptist Church). Many non-Muslims seem to mix stuff up, such as thinking the 72 Virgins for Martyrdom thing (which it isn't, it's those that die and go to heaven will receive that and other stuff - want Muslims to start saying Christian Suicide Bombers get eternity in Paradise? Same argument). For "War on non-believers", the Koran also states not to wage war on all, but those that would attack you.
'Nuff Said. Any hyper-PC nutcases who object to what I said need to take their heads out of their asses, watch the news, and get in touch with reality.
Technically, if you want to get out of the PC realm, are you Amnish? No? You're likely involved in some sort of violent belief system then. Christian, Muslim, Atheist, whatever.
I have absolutely no problem saying that Islam is a cancer on this planet which incites creulty and violence by its very nature.
Debate for elsewhere. I'm going to stop debating this now, as any further will completely derail this topic.
If I was suddenly turned fur, I would definitely count it as a blessing, not a curse.
Considering most people are going to shift into the exact form they like for this scenario, kinda understandable. Like saying "I wouldn't consider it a curse if I got SUPER AWSUM MAGIC POWERS and made better in every physical field I wanted to be." Though not everyone has a Fursona that is better than their real self, for those it might be a curse seeing as they could potentially be even downgrading.
If anything, I think it'd definitely be an improvement to our human selves.
Physically, yes. Mentally, only changes would probably be the Furry extremists suffering from a mix of both God and Fursecution Complexes. "I am teh awesum better than the filthy hyoomans keeping us down!"

Dolphhin232

The Artistic Surrealist
i dunno... i guess i would live a normal life but i would have to fix my clothes and get a little used the the fins and stuff

Nakhi

Emperor of Anea
Jesus fuck why is this thread still alive?

Because it always locks and SOMEONE has to start it up again.

Anyway, if I woke up as a furry, I would have a bit more fun than usual. First, I could get a REAL avatar instead of something off Google Images. Then I could go and mess with my friends. They HATE furries.

I am a communist

Banned
Banned
Because it always locks and SOMEONE has to start it up again.

Anyway, if I woke up as a furry, I would have a bit more fun than usual. First, I could get a REAL avatar instead of something off Google Images. Then I could go and mess with my friends. They HATE furries.
But why even bother asking this question? It will never EVER happen. All it does is send people even father into happy escapist ignore-real-life land

I am a communist

Banned
Banned
Yeah, but that is their fault for not knowing the difference between real and fake.
Indeed, also do all furries hate the government, all I am getting out of this thread is THE GUV'MENT IS EVIL AND WANTS TO DO TEH EVAL EXPARMNTZ ON TEH FURREZ!11!!11!

Status
Not open for further replies.