• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If you woke up and were a furry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorch1162

Where's the Oh, there it is!
Since I am a magical pine marten (not to be confused with a certain underwater prehistoric animal), I would probably build a gigantic tower, and start shooting fire balls at people I don't like. Once I got bored of that, I would spread joy and happiness, and generally cause people to laugh. Eventually, I would lock myself up in the tower and never come out, and then send out several rocket launchers with a golden ticket inside for someone to find....(goes on rambling)
Basically, I'd be happy with myself, though showers, public pools, sex, and many other things would be....somewhat impaired in my case.
and if I would turn into my Vampire Cat fursona(With GUNS!) I'd probably like to live with you and collect all your rocket launchers, cuz I like when stuff blows up :twisted: like the door, for example.

tesfox

I know a few so how are you going to tell me otherwise?

I do too. I was just being silly. I still think it would be epic to see the reactions of "normal" folks once surrounded by furries.

Time Bandit

No-one suspects the butterfly!
Don'tcha know vampires need a 100,000,000 sunscreen? lucky I got a 105,000,000.

I find that my fur gives me enough sunscreen to be outside. That or I got some kind of immunity to that huge glowing gas ball.

Jack

well if the rest of the fandom was changed aswell, I would wait for the general public to get moderately used to it or at least calm down before going out.

Kuzooma1

Understand It
You'd be saying "GAAHRR GGAGH EGHIHHT".

And then you'd be saying "AAAARGRGHRHGGH" when you realized you couldn't speak a single word of understandable English. Think Chewbacca.

Well, if I woke up the morning and out that I became foxtaur over night the first words that come out of my mouth would be “Holy Shit!” Also, there is a good chance that I would spend the entire day trying to figure out how to walk with four legs.

I think what going to be hard is trying to do normal stuff when I was human. First off, if I wanted to wash my fur I have to spend hundreds of dollars on dog shampoo. Not to mention, I think I have to eat twice as much food, because I would have two stomachs to feed (and no that is not a pregnancy joke, it just mean I would have two stomach as a foxtaur). But what would be more freakily, is trying to use a human size toiled, which I…do not want to go into; because I do not want to ban from the forums.

so that means that we would be a race of animal races 0.0
we would be killed off by gangs and haters within the first month of the change >.>

anyway, my life would be pretty much the same. i could always shapeshift back to human form to blend with the crowd, and only reveal my true self to close understanding humans.

I think hard thing to do in this situation is trying to convince the people who know you believe that your still you.

I'd probably end up shooting myself.

But, if I could find a "paradise" where other fur-fags like myself could live, then maybe I'd be okay with it... maybe.

I do not think I would kill myself. If it was just me who changed into a furry then maybe would kill myself, but I would have to be really depressed. Who knows, I might join a furry gang and die in a shoot out, but taking my own life because I became a furry is of the question.

Kalianos

Clockworx
Well I would first think that I was going to die due to how many religious activism would be against us, How the human race is probably going to either kill us all or force us on Reservations, Those who have military abilities will probably be sent and trained to be a special forces type of group while the rest be used as medical experiments. OR we get holocausted off our asses and try the 'Furry Rights' thing. Though I predict many furries will quickly be killed by xenophobic people in their local areas unless they band together and gtfo of their area and join the Underground railroad sure to spawn from such a thing.

If we are lucky and can surive such a thing, well we might have a shot at living with sevearly cut wages, treated like a lower class than humanity untill something happens to change that.

Though after the first half minute of thinking of all that, I would notice I have my extremely long taill and use it to grap my glasses off my desk just to see if I could. Then see what its like to use more *cough*skunk* assets I would have. Then call my furry friend to see if she also transformed and decide what we are going to do from there. (Probably skip school and run around town or go to school and finally see who else is furry)

T

Tycho

There are anatomically so many problems with 'taurs it's not funny. Respiratory, digestive, circulatory.

bearetic

Icon by marcothecat
There are anatomically so many problems with 'taurs it's not funny. Respiratory, digestive, circulatory.

Yeah, I'm sure there'd be lots of anatomical problems.

Whenever I've wished to become an anthro animal, it was always with the condition of some fucking normalcy. Like talking and eating and shit.

I'd be like FUCK YEAH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
and go about yelling screaming jumping etc FUCK YEAH till I fucking collapsed!!!!!!!!

And stare at myself in the mirror. :D

xakmf

川うそ
i would probably wake up, freak out a bit, then think how awesome it is and go through my normal morning routine, as well as probably going out and playing in the snow. then have to possibly find some pants that fit or try and make some to, footwear would be another problem because i don't think id want to go outside in the snow and get my paws wet and dirty. i don't know what i would really do until i went outside and had seem many people reactions then probably decide what to do from there.

Last edited:

PriestRevan

Banned
Banned
I do not think I would kill myself. If it was just me who changed into a furry then maybe would kill myself, but I would have to be really depressed. Who knows, I might join a furry gang and die in a shoot out, but taking my own life because I became a furry is of the question.

Oh, it wouldn't take me long to be depressed at all. I'd get over being fuzzy and having a tail real quick.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I do too. I was just being silly. I still think it would be epic to see the reactions of "normal" folks once surrounded by furries.

I thought you where.^_^ All the norms would be like WTF is that thing. D:

-Lucario-

I thought you where.^_^ All the norms would be like WTF is that thing. D:

My response to them would be "Your new replacement" >D. Then that would probably start the whole genocide against us.............maybe I wouldn't say that afterall.....

I think the religious folk would be happy about this, because it would be a gigantic "IN YOUR FACE!" to the science-y types.

Serously. I would probably find the nearest science lab, walk in and laugh in the face of everyone there.

Status
Not open for further replies.