• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If you woke up and were a furry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
My response to them would be "Your new replacement" >D. Then that would probably start the whole genocide against us.............maybe I wouldn't say that afterall.....

Yeah, furry genocide is bad.

Brome

Well, so much for that.
I'd be kind of freaked at first, but I would soon come to terms with my new existance. That is assuming we all aren't exterminated as soon as we step out of the house. For that reason, I might stay inside for a couple of days. Ideally, I'd be an anthro otter, about my real hieght, give or take a couple inches. I have a few furry friends IRL, So I'd try to contact them to see what we might do.

Xeans

The answer is the same for everyone. You'd go outside, people would run away screaming, you'd get caught and subjected to scientific tests by the secret service.

That'd be the CDC- the secret service is protecting the president and preventing counterfeiting. Sorry, nerd correction...

Well if the whole fandom along with me was furry'd we gather and have a party to end all partys. After a week or so we'd get back to being productive members of society.
It'd be interesting to see the aftereffects on culture, obviously the legal definition of human would need to be reworked and a slew of other things.

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
i would be all rawr! and scaring people and stuff. and then i would teleport to everyone in the fandom who i knew and say hi. other things might happen but i wont be telling anyone <.< >.>.

-Lucario-

remember to take a photo of their faces too^^

with any luck, we can turn it into an internet meme...that's the whole purpose of walking into that lab right? for the lulz?

For the lulz indeed. I want to completely crush their feelings when I go in there, I'd probably say "ROTFLMFAO EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS A LIE!!!" then I would engage in 10 uninterrupted minutes of evil laughter.

WarTheifX

Icehead
Best. Day. Ever. I'd open up a can of whoop-ass. Hell yeah.

WetWolf

Mexican Wolf
i would spend at least a few hours scaring the crap out of my cat and room mate, then i would spend the rest of the day grooming my fur and admireing the change. then i would go to the beach and swim just to see what it felt like... i wonder how hard it would be to drive with paws

Lyrihl

TAG UR IT
make sure its real, then go outside and howl mah heart out! :3
then do my morning daylies and see how awsome it is to be wolf.

as for my friends, two would pet me, one would hug me, and the rest would either look at me and back away or ask me why i "wore a cheap-looking dog costume in public" stupid peoples get to see how "cheap" it is... :twisted:

and the rest would scream " ohmahgawd werewolf! rUuUu3U9uq/UnNn!!!"

Shadowpelt The Malamute

Can I has hug?
Run around and bark at my dog to piss him off XD. Depends I guess if I was my malamute or lasirus self.

If I woke up as Tox I would be suckin sum blood and flying around ^w^ But if I were Shadow I would so bark at my dog and drink from the toilet.

Hella epic.

Kingman

Inquisitor of the Radical Ordo
Something else to think about, is Animal Planet and Nat Geo, would be having a field day with this. (Also those two networks would keep us from being strung up :) )

Too bad Steve Irwin isn't around anymore.

Scorch1162

Where's the Oh, there it is!
Something else to think about, is Animal Planet and Nat Geo, would be having a field day with this. (Also those two networks would keep us from being strung up :) )

Too bad Steve Irwin isn't around anymore.

If I woke up one day and find out I became a furry, I would drink wine or beer with alcohol for the first time in my currently 18 years and 7 / 8 months long life because it would be the happiest moment of my entire life.

Last edited:

Rathanael

Get your hand out of my pants.
It probably won't bother me for around 10 minutes from when I open my eyes, since my brain is still kind of "booting up" at that time.

After that period though, when I'm fully awake, I would undoubtedly freak out while cursing in multiple languages including Latin(dead). Initial freak-out time aside, I'm likely to shrug it off and just do my usual daily routines while occasionally smiling at random people whom I catch ogling at me just for the hell of it.

" ohmahgawd werewolf! rUuUu3U9uq/UnNn!!!"
I'm likely going to be hearing this statement a lot >.>

Oh, and I'd have entire house air-conditioned. Having rather thick fur in a tropical climate is going to make things a lot more hot than they already are xp

Dahguns

The nonsensical drama furry.
sry to say this but i am an extemely realistic person...i don't 'do' hypothetical situations lol
edit: although interesting thought my response to this happening would unknown unless this rly happened

Last edited:

Drunk-Wolf

Will Yiff For Beer
have a couple of drinks to celebrate then spend the next few days wandering around the woods with my dog, enjoying the smells and sounds from her point of view, maybe find something interesting to roll in or eat while I was at it.

oh, and find foxes, definetly have to find some foxes ;)

Golse

needs to shut his fool mouth
Use my newfound, anatomy-defying flexibility to kiss my ass goodbye.

If furry fans turned into furries, that could mean everybody's physical form was changing to fit their fantasies. Think of what would happen to superhero comic fans. Dragonball Z fans. Cthulhu mythos fans.

Game over, man, game over.

bearetic

Icon by marcothecat
sry to say this but i am an extemely realistic person...i don't 'do' hypothetical situations lol
edit: although interesting thought my response to this happening would unknown unless this rly happened

You like to think about anthropomorphic animals; don't tell me you can't talk about a hypothetical situation in which you turned into one.

Don't make me post 2's rant about this... :mad:

Use my newfound, anatomy-defying flexibility to kiss my ass goodbye.

If furry fans turned into furries, that could mean everybody's physical form was changing to fit their fantasies. Think of what would happen to superhero comic fans. Dragonball Z fans. Cthulhu mythos fans.

Game over, man, game over.

lol. Damn good observation.

That kind of realistic observation is pretty cool (sorry Duhguns):

You'd be saying "GAAHRR GGAGH EGHIHHT".

And then you'd be saying "AAAARGRGHRHGGH" when you realized you couldn't speak a single word of understandable English. Think Chewbacca.

lol

MayDay

likes cheese
new hypothetical question...what if EVERYONE in the world became a furry?
Well, first thing I'd like to do is to see the faces of all fur-haters out there ^^
...and I bet we'll be seeing mass suicides from them as well

bearetic

Icon by marcothecat
new hypothetical question...what if EVERYONE in the world became a furry?
Well, first thing I'd like to do is to see the faces of all fur-haters out there ^^
...and I bet we'll be seeing mass suicides from them as well

Make a topic. Sure, it's along the same vein as this topic which is always being done, but people will talk about it anyway. I'll see you there. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.