• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If you woke up and were a furry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
lolwtf is what I would say.

crosser

Dark Angel
I would most likly freakout. Along with most people that would see me. Being a fox would still be cool to me though. Altough my friends and most of my family would from then on consider me a freak of nature. But i would do what i usually do when i don't like what i am hearing. Put my head phones on and go to my own little world in my head.

Emil

Roll Fizzlebeef
The only thing Id end up doing different in my day is spending about ten minutes at the start cutting tail holes in all my pants. Otherwise, why would anything be any different?

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
To answer the OP's question, if I woke up as Roose, I'd be more likely to believe I'm having a very lucid dream...

Tails Fox

Twin Tailed Rocker
I'd question if I was dreaming or not, then jump for joy because being a fox is awesome. I think my whole life would be changed though, TBH. My mom would probably faint, generally everybody at school would freak out, and I'd probably get captured by military and be experimented on =P

Scorch1162

Where's the Oh, there it is!
Use my newfound, anatomy-defying flexibility to kiss my ass goodbye.

If furry fans turned into furries, that could mean everybody's physical form was changing to fit their fantasies. Think of what would happen to superhero comic fans. Dragonball Z fans. Cthulhu mythos fans.

Game over, man, game over.

Or Transformers fans! ;)

VVhiteWolf

Needs an anthro avatar pic...
I would freak out at first, then look for more people like me, then go out with at least one of them. :p

blackfuredfox

is a Gunnery Sergeant now.
well no laws would apply to us but we get no rights so first steal a tank and drive drunk throwing stuff at people and any other laws i wish to break. then when there is a sudden crackdown gather as many other furries as possible and hide in large fallout style vaults and wait for all this to blow over.

Last edited:

Skyfox1

True self: Fox to the core.
If you really did become a furry, don't pro-create...
I doubt a half breed furry and human will look nice at all, and think about
the hard times you're putting that kid through.

Hmmm...has there been any pictures drawn of half breed humans and furries?

In a way, yes. Look at some of the old Goofy cartoons. In some of them, Goofy (an anthro dog) had a human wife, and they had a son who was a mix of the two with a human face and a black dog nose.

Nikolai

*has no FA skills*
I'd futilely attempt to live a normal life, and eventually just go on my own with the rest of the furries, until I eventually left them. I'd constantly try to find my balance in a world of Furries and Humans, trying to get people to come together reguardless of species. Chances are, I'd lose everything in the end and have to rebuild my life from scratch.

Hyenaworks

Oh Derpy! That's not a letter
Read Metamorphosis by Kafka.

MayDay

likes cheese
In a way, yes. Look at some of the old Goofy cartoons. In some of them, Goofy (an anthro dog) had a human wife, and they had a son who was a mix of the two with a human face and a black dog nose.

o_O My fears were founded...we'll be living in a Disney world if things go out of hand.

Kimono_skunk

Black and white in grey world
Female... furries... WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE!? There are no girls is furry! (Same as with teh internets) XD

Ah, but I digress. I'd be totally excited inwardly and try to play it off as if nothing happened and wait for people to notice, not that that would take very long... XD

Ah my friend I disagree.... I married a femme and she became a furry, tho not as much as I, named AnnaBunny, and sadly, all her sisters are married.

Shes a southern belle blonde, with mid back lenth hair and green eyes, and LOVES to cook. She's petite like Furball's drawings, and likes my art.

So they are out there, just not a whole lot.

I think I know 4 or 5 in my YIM messenger alone... and a few in FurryMuck.
Kimmy-skunk

mattprower08

Tails Fan ^^
I'd be really excited and glad, although many of my friends and family would freak out, as they would expect nothing like this to happen. as for my clothes, i'd have to cut two tail holes for each of them xD. Although i wouldn't go out for the first few weeks, due to many chavs and the negative attention i'd get from them ^^;. For me, turning into my fursona would be a helluva lot better than being my 'ordinary' self :)

Wolfenpilot687

Fetish Prince
Geez, what to do...

I would get up, freak my mom, freak my dad, freak my sister, make my baby sister laugh...go out of the house...stab people with mah claws...then act like a gentleman, to scare people...Arceus...the posibilities are infinite...

John Wolf

The Timber Wolf
The answer is the same for everyone. You'd go outside, people would run away screaming, you'd get caught and subjected to scientific tests by the secret service.

What Secret Service ?, we live in the UK, what would our version of that be then ? :p

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Die, most likely, or live a life of complete misery. My attempts at a career and college life would be over, and my best bet would be to get monetary donations to get by as disabilities or something.

I'd likely withdraw into myself, and resort to non-socialization hobbies. Play single-player games, read, etc. Would die well educated on several things, but there'd be such a social gap it wouldn't be funny. In the end, I'd be remembered as "That guy who was part-animal." Bad-end.

Wolfenpilot687

Fetish Prince
Die, most likely, or live a life of complete misery. My attempts at a career and college life would be over, and my best bet would be to get monetary donations to get by as disabilities or something.

I'd likely withdraw into myself, and resort to non-socialization hobbies. Play single-player games, read, etc. Would die well educated on several things, but there'd be such a social gap it wouldn't be funny. In the end, I'd be remembered as "That guy who was part-animal." Bad-end.
My, it can't be so bad! Most of us furries wouldn't mind. Actually, I think we live for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.