• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If you woke up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfie10101

New cub
Hehe, if you woke up to find your favorite furry in your room,ready to fuck your brains out with a raging bonner, what would you do?
I would rub my eyes, rip off my pants, get on my stomach, bend over, spread my cheeks and say, "Have m baby" And maybe even, "Make me your bitch,"

Ro4dk1ll

Wigger.
MY AVATAR SAYS MORE ABOUT HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS THREAD THAN I COULD EVER TYPE.

What's a bonner, btw? And why is it angry?

Last edited:

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
Crawl quickly out of my bed, go for whichever sharp instrument I have closest (be it X-Acto Knife, Pocket Knife, silverware I haven't put in the sink yet, etc), and make sure to keep as much distance as possible. Then get someone else upstairs to help support cornering the thing, while a third calls animal control.

I don't have a favorite Furry right now, but something tells me that if I did it'd be a she and I really don't want anything going Rain Silves on my ass.

â„¢-Daley Leungsangnam475-â„¢

Red 'n' White Scouse Gamon ^_^
i'd be WTF .... pinch myself ... and say touch me ... and i'll kick you in the groin

then we'll be friends & stuff ^^

Eerie Silverfox

You are my furend
I'm sure you can do better than this.

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
WTF!? i know you are new, but this forum is supposed to be pg-13 (or close to it) try to avoid creating sex themed threads!

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
OMGWTFBBQ!!!

I'd say that and the GTFO my house, if you touch me you'll be missing your balls in a few minutes...

Nylak

Angry Otter
Let's try to keep the forums PG-13, kiddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.