• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If your fursona had a fursona, what would he/she be like?

-={Dracimonde}=-

Lord of Darkness
I've always been interested in the whole "fursona" thing furries have. And I've only recently created my fursona about a few days ago, and so far he's turned out pretty well. But recently I've been thinking, has anyone actually gone deep enough with their fursona's personality and characteristics to imagine what their fursona's fursona would be like? I just think it would be really cool to make a fursona for your fursona by imagining what kind of fursona your fursona would make based on your fursona's personality. Basically, I just wanna know if anyone else has done this yet and how far they've gone with it.

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
Let me just get this obvious joke out of the way: "That many fursonas on top of fursonas is too unstable. Fursonaception."

It's kind of a silly idea. I guess if Java had a fursona it would be someone badass.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
We must go deeper

-={Dracimonde}=-

Lord of Darkness
Let me just get this obvious joke out of the way: "That many fursonas on top of fursonas is too unstable. Fursonaception."

It's kind of a silly idea. I guess if Java had a fursona it would be someone badass.

why would it be unstable?

DarthLeopard

Has lost his Soul
My fursonas fursona would probably be something stupid like a bagel.

You'll never be able to find out.
The fursona's fursona is still a creation of the person's mind. It's based on your own preference even if you imagine it through the fictional mind of a fursona.
You'll try so hard to make it different than your original fursona, that you'll add in strange additions or have your fursona something completely opposite and redundant. The original thought will be swayed by the person's mind again in order to make it "fit" for the "fursona's mind", or in other words: it all comes from one place, and is always the creation of the person.
So at least it seems to me.

-={Dracimonde}=-

Lord of Darkness
How have you not heard of this meme before? Go watch Inception.

Ok, ya lol, now i get it :p

My fursonas fursona would probably be something stupid like a bagel.

lol a bagel is an inanimate object.

You'll never be able to find out.
The fursona's fursona is still a creation of the person's mind. It's based on your own preference even if you imagine it through the fictional mind of a fursona.
You'll try so hard to make it different than your original fursona, that you'll add in strange additions or have your fursona something completely opposite and redundant. The original thought will be swayed by the person's mind again in order to make it "fit" for the "fursona's mind", or in other words: it all comes from one place, and is always the creation of the person.
So at least it seems to me.

Good point, but as long as your careful of how different they are, things shouldn't get to extreme.

You'll try so hard to make it different than your original fursona, that you'll add in strange additions or have your fursona something completely opposite and redundant.

Like a bagel :p :V

Last edited:

Caden_The_Dingo

Submissive
Yo dog... So I heard you like fursonas....

I feel horrible for that... Anyways, it would probably be me because I'm too lazy to think of an actual answer.

Dokid

She'd be me...soo yeah doki=me and me=doki

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
WE HAVE TO GO FURRIER.

I have a feeling we havent heard the last of the Inception jokes.

And i honestly have no idea, my sona's just a visual interpretation of what i want to look like, its just me but physically different. And what i want to look like is based on my preferances and what i think is cool and effective. If i was all of that i guess i either wouldnt be the furry equivilent of a furry as i would be happy with myself or i would just want to be an even more developed design, like spines and laser death ray eyes 0_0

sunandshadow

Impractical Fantasy Animal
A fursona with a fursona is a hilarious concept. :D I guess if my fursona was male his fursona would have to be female. If he was a non-human in a setting with humans, his fursona would have to be a human. But if it was a setting where his race was the closest substitute for humans, it would be one of the animals in that setting that was meaningful to his culture.

S

Sar

My Fursona's Fursona would be living hir dream of a professional Rapist.

-={Dracimonde}=-

Lord of Darkness
My Fursona's Fursona would be living hir dream of a professional Rapist.

Makes me wonder where that trait would come from X_X :V

badlands

drunken pirate
Scáth's 'sona would be Beelzebub.

Calemeyr

Vere Adeptus
He'd be me. In fact, I'd be the main character in his story, which would be about some furry who's studying physics in college. And to further complicate things, Marcus would be in the book that I write, and in that book he would write a book about me, ad infinitum. Weird huh?

Last edited:

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
My fursona's fursona would be a blonde-haired Nashville-loving white wolf who dresses as a cowboy. I'll bet my fursona wishes he had a Caucasian alter ego and is oblivious to my existence in the human world, as I could be his ticket to the world of rodeo, country music, and ice hockey.

Last edited:

-={Dracimonde}=-

Lord of Darkness
My fursona's fursona might be something like a hybrid fox/cat/lizard/fish/bird warrior, but alas, I have not gotten deep enough with my fursona to know for sure yet.

My fursona's universe doesn't have a furry fandom.

Aww. Why not?

Last edited:

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
I only use my fursona as a avatar for myself in the fandom so really I suppose his would be very much like myself. However, for a person who has created one very different from themselves I must admit, it would be cool to see what such a character would come up with.

Demensa

Characterless sack of potatoes
Suppose I made a fursona.
And that fursona made a fursona.
And so on and so on, to make an infinite number of meta-fursonas.
Then you might say to yourself "So these fursonas keep going down into less and less 'real' realities. What's to stop me from going the other way?"

And then you realise that you are the fursona.

Ranguvar

Suppose I made a fursona.
And so on and so on, to make an infinite number of meta-fursonas.
Then you might say to yourself "So these fursonas keep going down into less and less 'real' realities. What's to stop me from going the other way?"

And then you realise that you are the fursona.

Whoa