• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

If your life was a movie, what actor/actress would play you in it?

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
For me, I'm thinking Danny DeVito. I'm not that short, and I'm thin, but I like his attitude, and think he could get at my crazy sense of humor. Plus, I loved his roles in Taxi and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia...and sometimes, wish I could be more blunt, like that. Maybe there's a better pick, but he comes to mind first.

Also, I like him 'cause he came from a modest background, had a disease that kept him short, but went on the star with Jack Nicholson in 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest', and many other things, and didn't let his height or looks hold him back. I admire that, and also share that never say die attitude, even if I might get moody sometimes.

So how about you? Who would you chose, and why?

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Aidan Gillen. The few roles I've seen him in he behaves much like I do.

Ricky

Lol, I don't know. I've heard Michael J. Fox, but that's looks more than anything else.

Personality-wise I really haven't a clue. Possibly Dan Aykroyd, especially in (the first) The Blues Brothers. Maybe a bit of John Belushi too, in that movie and Animal House. Either that or Bobcat Golthwait, I look up to that man:

Ash Sukea

High functioning everything...most days.
I've been told Harrison Ford, but they'd need to edit in George Harrisons eyes.

P

Phoenix-Kat

Alecia Beth Moore (P!nk) (who would also be my first choice as a voice actress for my fursona)

Abra

Black Cheshire Cat
Rebel Wilson...but she'd have to dye her hair brown.

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
I don't know any actors that have a lisp and sound gay. This is what I'm told I sound like. :c

Maximor_Bloodpanda

The True Anti-Conformist
For me, I'm thinking Danny DeVito. I'm not that short, and I'm thin, but I like his attitude, and think he could get at my crazy sense of humor. Plus, I loved his roles in Taxi and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia...and sometimes, wish I could be more blunt, like that. Maybe there's a better pick, but he comes to mind first.

Also, I like him 'cause he came from a modest background, had a disease that kept him short, but went on the star with Jack Nicholson in 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest', and many other things, and didn't let his height or looks hold him back. I admire that, and also share that never say die attitude, even if I might get moody sometimes.

So how about you? Who would you chose, and why?
There is no one that can fill my role.

Like Holden Caulfield from The Catcher in the Rye, only the man behind the character, JD Salinger, could fill that role.

Darklordbambi

The great Amanojaku
Russell Brand. Politically active to a fault, hairy, liked to be half naked all the time on his youtube videos, he's essentially me if I was a brit :U Okay, maybe Johnny Depp as a backup, just cause Captain Jack Sparrow has got to be one of the greatest movie characters ever and I'm impressed he pulled it off.

Atelier

An upside down photograph of Jesse Eisenberg that has been turned blue by being overexposed to sunlight.

If I'm being serious though, I feel like any neurotic jerk-off with dark curly hair could get it right. So............Aaron Taylor-Johnson?