• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Ignorance, Hate, Stupidity and Furry

TDGSeal

Yes.
Alright, people. This has come up in conversations and on the internet several times today. Hate. Ignorance. Stupidity. they all follow one another in a circle.

DO NOT HATE until you understand what it is you hate. What I mean is it is irrational and incomprehensible to hate something if you don't have a reason. And "It's just stupid" is not a reason. Learn about what it is and what it's about, and then you can make a decision. By "something" I mean a lifestyle, belief, or other group.

IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS. Plain and simple. Socrates once said, "an unexamined life is not worth living" Understanding what things are is what life is about. If you have an opinion, that's fine, but at least know why it is what you think.

STIPIDITY... need I go on?

But seriously, people, Don't be ignorant and stupid. Either one is bad enough, but they both go hand in hand. No one likes an asshole.

Any questions?

Oops... I forgot about the rants and raves section... sorry...

Last edited:

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."
I'm guessing TDG had an incident with a Furry hater.

Attaman

Not really, it's not like you're being forced to listen to them / read the comments.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
..go bawwww in rants and raves where this belongs, and btw...even us furs hate on other furs, for I hate furs that go bawww over this...jeeze get over it -_-.

Reason to hate some furs: they bawww over stupid things that can be easily ignored/avoided

and some prefer living in their own lil world in the form of ignorance

and by the way...assholes are needed for I am one and a girl loves the fact I am one.

Ratte

You'll absolutely hate blogs4brownback, then.

You can't let stupid shit bother you. By reacting in this fashion, it shows other people just how prone you are to outrage.

Just ignore it.

TDGSeal

Yes.
You'll absolutely hate blogs4brownback, then.

You can't let stupid shit bother you. By reacting in this fashion, it shows other people just how prone you are to outrage.

Just ignore it.

umm, I think people are misunderstanding this. I'm not really angry about it, and I know I don't have to see it, I'm just telling people what I see as the truth in the matter. I realize this post should be in rants and raves, but I forgot about that part of the forums when I set this up. It was an accident, happens to everyone. oh well.

TDGSeal

Yes.
..go bawwww in rants and raves where this belongs, and btw...even us furs hate on other furs, for I hate furs that go bawww over this...jeeze get over it -_-.

Reason to hate some furs: they bawww over stupid things that can be easily ignored/avoided

and some prefer living in their own lil world in the form of ignorance

and by the way...assholes are needed for I am one and a girl loves the fact I am one.

you're completely missing the point, here. You're not helping anything.

TDGSeal

Yes.
Not really, it's not like you're being forced to listen to them / read the comments.
What I mean is, you don't have to watch the videos or listen to the rants, but just knowing that they're there when they shouldn't be is aggravating.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
you're completely missing the point, here. You're not helping anything.
no...GET.OVA.EIT
learn about how we humans will always fear, and hurt others cause we dont understand about it, even educated they will still hate and ridicule you, again
GET.OVA.EIT

Attaman

Pardon me while I laugh at humans fearing the Furry community.

Do Warsies fear the Trekkie?

Art Vulpine

Art Vulpine
I don't think non-furries fear furries.

What's to fear?

Non-furries do seem to misunderstand the fandom alot.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
I hate Christians and I've lived with them for 9/10ths of my life. So there.
...I love you @_@ but then again...I grew up with Baptist and Methodist relatives...and they dont take the bible seriously.