• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
Dogs/cats/simple animals only please, I'm trying to get some more experience drawing different characters but I would like to be able to do them as a favor to you. I will most likely not color all of them, but I might. I only plan on doing a few so first come first serve! You can find some of my work on my FA page, which is also furryfilth.

I'm about to post a couple more drawings to my FA here in a minute. I should note, at the moment I can only do traditional artwork since I don't have a drawing tablet.

Azalange

Would you mind drawing an arctic fox? If so, here's the drawn reference of my character:
www.furaffinity.net: Character Reference: Azalange by Azalange
OILxs

Thanks so much for opening up this space. I hope you have a nice day.

Last edited:
L

lockaboss

could you do one of these guys (if you do the cat guy hes not my character but the owner said i can use him and you dont have to add the fish skeloton thats on his tail

Attachments

• 1466106854.tatsuchan18_rustycatdog1.jpg
    1466106854.tatsuchan18_rustycatdog1.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 20736900@400-1470142664.jpg
    20736900@400-1470142664.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 47
  • chumbucket.jpg
    chumbucket.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 45

Jino

Can you draw a profile pic for my fursona? He's a purple wolf with dark brown eyes, unfortunately, I can't upload the reference because it's giving me an error, I'll try again later