• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: I'll draw NSFW my boy with your boy/s (insert eyes emoji here)

RollerRobert

Fallen Angel
does this mean I didn't make it?
Not necessarily, I'm just busy with other things at the moment (between commissions and uni I don't have an awful lot of time/energy to work on personal art).
There's a few here I want to draw, I'm not going through them in order, and it's something I plan to come back to when I have the time. I do quite like your boy though, I'm hoping to get something with him at some point!

JJ_Husk

Alaskan Husky
Not necessarily, I'm just busy with other things at the moment (between commissions and uni I don't have an awful lot of time/energy to work on personal art).
There's a few here I want to draw, I'm not going through them in order, and it's something I plan to come back to when I have the time. I do quite like your boy though, I'm hoping to get something with him at some point!
Alright, thank you for filling me in.

RollerRobert

Fallen Angel
Well jinkies, Hope is a cutie. Wouldn't mind seeing my sona Feraku and Hope just just hanging out and being mpreg together. I don't mind my character being feminized.

They're just hanging out. Nothing gay here

Illoria

Hello again! Jinkies this is a fun idea! I have several kids you're welcome to borrow so your boy can have some fun. :)

This is Clot: https://toyhou.se/2957558.clot
He might be upset if Hope happened to be swimming too close to his cave. Who knows what that could lead to? Probably a very unforeseen situation for poor Hope.

I also have Hugh: https://toyhou.se/10037288.hugh

He's a trans man who can go either way for dominant or not, but with other trans guys he's always dominant. He loves to feminize them and see just how long he can torture them (with consent) with pleasure. Hes definitely happy to try new things, too. :)

Winston: https://sta.sh/21kpbszce1gc?edit=1 (trans male)
and Tot: https://sta.sh/2c0243x2qxm?edit=1 (alien, can change gender at will)
Are always looking for people to have fun of many kinds with.

If you see any other kids in my toyhouse you think Hope would have fun with, let me know!

Last edited:

quroypeco

Ante Up!
Jinkies! Would you be down for maybe doing an art trade? I need to draw my guy Karn more lol. He's also trans (but very femme- I'd also be willing to do a trade with more than two characters, and I have others that are more dom but don't have proper ref yet)! If you're down for it, I can send kinks and stuff in a DM. No pressure though! Life is ultra busy for me too, haha. Here's his SFW ref!

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned Fox + Phoenix
Holy jinkies! Your fursona is so cute, it'd be cute to see franz and hope together :3 (no pressure, just wanted to participate)

Shi is pan-abro and I'm not used to see Franz in a nsfw artwork but only for this time, I'd like to see how it goes, you're the first person I give permisson to do it.

I don't mind transformation, reversible fusion/merging, paws or TG/feminization: it could be cute, franz and hope being feminine and casual.
Tiny details in PM

Last edited:

RollerRobert

Fallen Angel
Hello I see you need a dom male, well jinkies. Peter my demon wolf might just be what you are looking for. Tentacles, bondage, tickling, he can change the size of his junk to be more pleasurable to his partner, never had a mpreg partner before. He is pansexual and enjoys being the dominate one. He has two deals of pee nine.

I have other mature pictures of him if you need to see to them. If you want to transform him to a female, he would like to keep his lower area.

Here you go! Bondage and tickling are always good to me haha

Origamii

What if we collabed tho?
Interested.
Examples of my art Belo.

Attachments

• 20210131_142337.jpg
    20210131_142337.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 20210131_142255.jpg
    20210131_142255.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 5