• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'll draw your fursona as an ACNL character! (closed atm)

cactusqueen

isabelle.png not sure if anyone is interested but I'm looking for some stuff to do and I thought this might be fun! I can only do 3 at the moment!
please respond if interested!

cactusqueen

This actually sounds like a really cute idea! If you don't mind doing my character, I'd appreciate that. She's almost definitely a Peppy personality, but feel free to take liberties. ^^
www.furaffinity.net: Fursona Redesign by TheBoxDweller

Also, I don't like taking free art, so if you would like a drawing in return, let me know. : D

I can't seem to figure out this whole uploading images thing, but here you go! I'm not sure why it wouldn't upload your drawing! (for a drawing in return how about one of Coco? She's my oc in my profile pic

SoniatheSquishy

Soft Deercoon
Maybe if you have time/are still doing these...?
nxGX2eN.png

In terms of clothes, a yellow dress with a purple hoodie might look cute :3

cactusqueen

To everyone who saw this too late, I'll let you know when I am available to do more of these! I'm busy at the moment, but I promise I haven't forgotten about you!

Alright! Finally finished it. Let me know if there are any changes I need to make. This was my first time experimenting with this style; normally I'm scared as heck of colouring, so I decided not to include a background. Hope that's okay! ^^"
Also, would you mind if I post our pictures side-by-side on FurAffinity and Furry Amino? If you want me to credit you somewhere other than your Tumblr, just let me know. : 3
drive.google.com: Coco.png

Thanks again for the trade. I really enjoyed drawing your character, and I absolutely love the picture you sent me. : D

cactusqueen

Alright! Finally finished it. Let me know if there are any changes I need to make. This was my first time experimenting with this style; normally I'm scared as heck of colouring, so I decided not to include a background. Hope that's okay! ^^"
Also, would you mind if I post our pictures side-by-side on FurAffinity and Furry Amino? If you want me to credit you somewhere other than your Tumblr, just let me know. : 3
drive.google.com: Coco.png

Thanks again for the trade. I really enjoyed drawing your character, and I absolutely love the picture you sent me. : D
Of course!! Please do! Just crediting my tumblr is fine! Thank you for drawing coco!