• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: I'll put your character in a fancy suit! x) CLOSED FOR NOW! (Consider commission ^^)

If that would be a specific type of commission, how much you think its worth?

• less than $5

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • $5-$10

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • $11-$20

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • more than $20

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters

LinnyChanPL

Linnie :3
1588936512.linnychanpl_joseph_the_fox.jpg

Hi there guys!

I need some subjects for sketch warm-ups and this is the part where your sonas come in! I was always obsessed with suits and masks, I find characters like that really attractive.

So here is how it would be!

Post a reference of your character (any gender/species as long as its an anthro) and state if you'd like it heister-like or fancy-like.

Heister like: inspired by Payday 2 gang. Your character will get a nice suit with tie + custom mask (can't promise if they'll be masked but most time they'll hold it in hand).
Fancy like: inspired by Kingsman. Nice tailored suit with bowtie or tie. Instead of mask comes a fancy fedora.

For female characters you can also state if you'd like a skirt and elegant shirt instead.

I'd take characters I'm comfortable with at first. If I don't make your character's art, no worries I may come back to it later.

If I get way too many characters to work with, I'll close this thread for the time of me working on them.

If you have any questions, hit me up!

tradee_by_psycholinchan_dbstefe-pre.jpg

Current queue for freebies:
@Lexiand
@Valryth
@Trevorbluesquirrel
@Kota Husky
@Raever
@Pipistrele
@ash♤Feliz
@NovaSwiftBrony
@TinyRaptor
@Cendrag Roseheart

ps. I'm also open for art trades ^w^ I'd prefer this way if you are an artist as well!
forums.furaffinity.net: Art Trade: - Linny's Art trades booth~! (RE-OPENED!)

Last edited:
B

Bababooey

I'd love a heister suit for my man, Jack!
Thanks for the opportunity!
Untitled80_20200326171835.png

C

Clippit

omg I love this idea! :eek:
think you can give my dude a fancy suit with a fedora and a bowtie? maybe one of those suits with thin vertical stripes, those are awesome~ x3
1578939440.quetzalcoatlkin_tapir.png IMG_0258.jpg
thanks for the chance :'3

oh sorry btw, if you don't wanna derive much from the original idea I'd go with Kingsman then, great movie :p

Last edited by a moderator:

HistoricalyIncorrect

Quick announcement!

I've made a poll, so you can vote on the prices for future commissions. This is to my knowledge only so do not worry :) Any kind of feedback is really appreciated. Thanks in advance!
To be perfectly honest with you, I love your art and dedication yet as we all know life is not beautiful and random people only care about quality of art. I am afraid you should make your arts rather cheap (at least for now) from 5-20 bucks per sketch like that. I think 10$ would be a good price.

LinnyChanPL

Linnie :3
omg I love this idea! :eek:
think you can give my dude a fancy suit with a fedora and a bowtie? maybe one of those suits with thin vertical stripes, those are awesome~ x3
View attachment 86343 View attachment 86344
thanks for the chance :'3

oh sorry btw, if you don't wanna derive much from the original idea I'd go with Kingsman then, great movie :p

ddws6ys-718f76e0-7c3c-494f-aa17-c081fbe5b50e.jpg

Tried my best ^^ It's the first time drawing an anthro tapir ^w^ Not gonna lie, was challenging.

Valryth

Do clouds look down and think I'm one of them?
Hello there!

Could I request a drawing of my fursona in a kingsman style? You could have him hold the fedora if it's easier because of the horns, heh~

I really love your work from what I've seen here!

(ref and artwork of my character: www.furaffinity.net: Valryth Reference Sheet by Nerire and then www.furaffinity.net: CMM for anonymous by Mothka)

About you opening commissions, I would agree with what some people have mentioned above! The $10-$20 range seems ideal and honestly it's usually the safest when starting out, but an important part of getting things to work out would be finding a way to increase your online presence.

That said, I'll make sure to watch you on FA!

Vesper The Coyusky

Eh, why not. If it's too complicated let me know, I understand.
Ref Sheet: www.furaffinity.net: Kota Husky Fursona Ref Sheet by Kota_Husky1

(I'm not a good artist by any means so don't go with my suggestions if you don't want to).About the price range, I would suggest the $15 range if its a pinup from the waist up sketched. If shading is involved, then maybe pull it up to 20$ range. If you want to do full body sketched with color, then maybe $30 would be good. If its clear line art and done well, fullbody shaded, then $40 would be the max.

Last edited: