• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: I'll turn your OC Into a demon/monster.

Melnew

I'll draw your OC as if they were a demon/monster type character I'll need an image reference and a short description of there personality. Lastly I'll need a number a color and a word with five letters or less none of your answers should match up with any other persons answers. I'll decide if I draw them as a demon or monster but you can effect the outcome of there design slightly with your answers and your characters personality. I know this is a little strange I just wanted to try something different.

Kangus

Engineer roo
That sounds like a really cool idea !

Do you think you could do that with my character ? Here's his reference :
www.furaffinity.net: Kangus Ref 2019 by Kangus

He's an engineer, he likes to build strange machines or to repair stuff, and he's friendly and joyful.
For the number, I'll say 7, and I'll choose the colour green. For the five letters word, what about candy ?

Thanks for the opportunity !

Last edited:

Kygnios

This sounds pretty nice, ill try.
My characters refs: He's a hunter, makes money selling furs and pelts. Ex-military. Lives alone away from people in a cabin in the woods, gruff, not very sociable

Number.... ill go with 11, Color... gold or black. and for a word... ill go with "Hunt"

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
AA8F9CA2-1A6B-4842-AACC-2BC308F8B6D4.jpeg
He’s calm and protective he’s also very inventive.
I’ll choose 5 color white and the word evil

Last edited:

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Hi there!
You could draw my girl Deathless as a monster/demon! I'm a sucker for demon aspects and I'd love to see them on my girl!
Deathless is a creative, feisty, and an overthinker but also loves to have a good time (yet again, who doesn't). She is super loyal to her friends and would do anything for them to succeed!
A number and color... let's say 13 and a nice bold red, and a five letter word, how about Sonic!
Thanks so much!

Melnew

That sounds like a really cool idea !

Do you think you could do that with my character ? Here's his reference :
www.furaffinity.net: Kangus Ref 2019 by Kangus

He's an engineer, he likes to build strange machines or to repair stuff, and he's friendly and joyful.
For the number, I'll say 7, and I'll choose the colour green. For the five letters word, what about candy ?

Thanks for the opportunity !
Techno demon.png

I went with a spider taur like techno demon with a candy color theme I hope you like it.

Melnew

This sounds pretty nice, ill try.
My characters refs: He's a hunter, makes money selling furs and pelts. Ex-military. Lives alone away from people in a cabin in the woods, gruff, not very sociable

Number.... ill go with 11, Color... gold or black. and for a word... ill go with "Hunt"
Hunter.png

I played up the hunting theme a bit with a darker theme to match your dark color choice.

Trevorbluesquirrel

Curious, experimental, kinky, awkward, odd, lazy, sarcastic!

Loves nuts, hot weather, and fun!

16, orange, spray!

Attachments

• Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 43

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
This is super cool! I love monsters and mythical beings.
Henkv5l.jpg

This is YuXing the Qilin. He is slightly grumpy, and sometimes a bit lazy or apathetic in a broad sense. If however you get him to do something he will do it well and efficiently, and if he is motivated to act on his own he will often be very serious and adamant about it (while still preferring things get done swiftly). He can also be a little melancholy or pessimistic at times, but as a result if you sit down and talk with him on a personal level he'll often be able to understand what you're going through. He's a good listener and though he uses words sparingly can be surprisingly good emotional support. He spends a lot of time daydreaming and enjoys watching the rain fall. He has the ability to manipulate lightning.

119, blue-grey, cloud