• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Illustration and Design (NEW MLP Anthro Option)

StickyCrop

Hey peeps. I've been around doing commissions on and off for the past several months.
I have a selection of styles to choose from and am more than happy to experiment with trying new ones if you want it done.

I am open to any and (almost) all themes and scenes. On my FA page you can see some of the themes I have played around with already, whether through commission or personal preference. I am always happy to try out new scenes for future commissions.

MY FA

If you want to contact me send me a note on my FA or send me an email @
windkeepergraphics@gmail.com

Slots available:
1 OPEN
2 OPEN
3 OPEN

The options:

Ref sheets
Comics
1460258143.stickycrop_com-info.png

MLP
1447508751.stickycrop_coffee.png

Description:
I've been practicing with trying to replicate the shows's style. It's not perfect and I may have even developed a bit of my own style with it, but it is what it is.
I can do cannon characters, OC characters, fillies, colts, Mares and Stallions! I will also do dragons, draconequus and much more!
I can do non- pony characters as well. This section just covers the MLP style.

Full flat colour:

15$+* per character

Character design(with premade cutie mark or no cutie mark):
35$ -flat price-

Cutie Mark design:
Sketch: 15$ -flat price-
PNG: 30$ -flat price- Made in paint tool Sai
Vector:35$ -flat price- Made in illustrator

NEW!!
MLP Anthro: 25$+

www.furaffinity.net: Night Wear Moon by StickyCrop
www.furaffinity.net: Celestia by StickyCrop
www.furaffinity.net: Sunrise stretch by StickyCrop
www.furaffinity.net: Zecora by StickyCrop
www.furaffinity.net: Milf wear by StickyCrop
www.furaffinity.net: Luna's gown by StickyCrop
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chibi

1439848760.stickycrop_rori.png

Description:

This covers my Chibi styles. I have two main styles; Black eyes and standard chibi.

Sketch: 5$ +

Line art:7$ +

Flat colour: 15$+

Soft Shading: 23$+

Cel shading: 25$+

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard
1460134439.stickycrop_sithis.png

Description:
This covers my non chibi/mlp styles. Comissions can range from cartoony to realistic to painterly with prices being adjusted to reflect the difficulty.

Sketch: 7$ +

Line art: 15$ +

Flat colour: 25$+

Soft Shading: 50$+

Shaded: Cel shading: 60$+

Reference Sheets
1440899834.stickycrop_refstroke.png

Description:
I can create you a reference sheet of any character. These sheets can be as simple or as complex as you desire. I will have it set up so you build up what type of sheet you want.

Line art:
1 view: 15$+
2 view: 25$+
3 view : 35$+
any extra view: 7$+

Chibi version lines: 7$

Head shot(any pose/any emotion): 7$

Wing view(back and front): 10$ dragon/bat - 20$ feathered

Added clothing/body parts:
5$ low difficulty
7$ medium
10-20$ complex

Colour: + 10 per view / 5 for headshot or item or chibi view
Shading: + 10 per view / 5 for headshot or item or chibi view

Comics
18053552@400-1445738293.jpg

Description:
I'm looking to get more into comic pages. Since it's hard to predict what will go into each page before I get a customer contacting me I do not have a solid starting point with comics.

Line art page starting point: 30$

Coloured page starting point:60$

Shaded page starting point:100$

Background can be added per request. Prices widely vary as the types of scenes in the backgrounds can vary quite a bit.

Last edited:

StickyCrop

Logo Design.
19582544@400-1459801959.jpg

@Wagztail.com

More examples: HERE

Need a logo for your guild/group/youtube channel/podcast/etsy/small scale company? Come hire a fledgling graphic designer before her prices get bumped up after she graduates with her design degree this year! She's eager to please and happy to design solutions to the problem at hand (logos).:D

Services:

Concepts sketches: 15$
Want ideas without having to commit to a full package? I'll create some concepts for you!

15$ per polished sketch

Can be either digital or on sketch book.

Vectorization: 50$
Have a sketch or idea but no skills in vector programs? I can create you whatever you need!

Additional colour combos can be made for 10$ each.

Packages:

1) 110$ package:
3 concept sketches(If you need more concepts they will be charged at 10$ each)
3 Variations of the vector: Colour, Black, and white
And up to 3 alterations of the final design(colour/placement/font type). Extra alterations will be charged at 15$/hr.
Final vectors in .PDF/.AI/.JPG/.PNG/.EPS

2) 150$ package:
5 concept sketches(If you need more concepts they will be charged at 5$ each)
Up to 5 Variations of the vector: Colour, Black, and white and two alternate colour palette if your choice
And up to 3 alterations of the final design(colour/placement/font type). Extra alterations will be charged at 15$/hr.

3) 220$ package:
Up to 4 Variations of the vector: Colour, Black, and white and one alternate colour palette of your choice
Up to 4 Holiday/event themed edits to the graphics(The event/Holidays the logo reflects on are of your choice, extra holidays will be charged at 20$ per holiday/event)
Up to 2 alterations per holiday design. Extra alterations will be charged at 7$/hr

4) 300$ package:
Up to 4 Variations of the vector: Colour, Black, and white and one alternate colour palette of your choice
Up to 4 Holiday/event themed edits to the graphics(The Event/Holidays the logo reflects on are of your choice, extra holidays will be charged at 20$ per holiday/event)
Up to 2 alterations per holiday design. Extra alterations will be charged at 7$/hr
A custom Business card design (with options for Front and back). There would be 2 concepts for the card and allowed up to 3 alterations. Extra alterations and concepts will be charged at 7$/hr
Final business card design in .PDF(editable)

5)Custom package:
If somethings in these bundles interest you but some of the options don't or even if you think of something here that would would like, just let me know and we can work on something that maybe be better suited for what you need! I have a big print room here at my school that I basically have free range of so there are many different things I could do for you if you need it.

StickyCrop