• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Illustration training - Sayo

Queendin

Animator
This is one of my fursonas (i have two), Sayo!
It was just a training since i'm starting to learn how to draw without lineart! What do you guys think?
1564081746.gabichan00_sayo-random_pintado.png

Render

If you can lick it, it's probably safe
Banned
Very nicely done, the ears are excellent and those are usually the most difficult part to get right!

If I were to critique, and this is just my sense of proportions, I'd suggest the muzzle is a little long and the mouth a little to short. If I were to make these adjustments;

unknown.png

Queendin

Animator
It looks amazing! It has Perfect emotion, proportions and looks beautiful!
Thanks!
Very nicely done, the ears are excellent and those are usually the most difficult part to get right!

If I were to critique, and this is just my sense of proportions, I'd suggest the muzzle is a little long and the mouth a little to short. If I were to make these adjustments;

unknown.png
Oh you're right, thanks for the feedback!

cerulean_blues

I think this is really well done! It's got a great sense of balance and movement! I don't do much in the way of digital painting, but from physical experience, I would encourage you to push your shadows even further and experiment with shading using complementary colors! You've already got a great range of value on the nose, for example!
Edit: spelling