• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm a bit new to all of this

My name is Jaeger Ojanen, and this is hello to anyone reading. My therapist says I should put more effort into getting back into society, so this is an attempt. I've been home for a few months, after two tours in Iraq and I'm glad to have my feet back on home soil. My skills mainly are in computers, so if you have any issues, feel free to ask me! I'm not all sure what's interesting about me, and what's not so I guess I'll make a list or something.

Species: Tiger (yellow-orange)
Height: 6'3
Hair: Sandy Blonde
Sexual Preference: Open to interpretation
Skills: Computers (networking), physical fitness, military training (MARINES), cooking (bbq)
Favorite food: Beef jerky
Music: Mostly metal and trance/house

Mr.Foox

Daddy Fooxy
Hello! It's pretty dead right now, but I'm still up! Welcome to the fur forum my friend and I hope everything is well with you! Have a good week okay? If you need to talk I'm up and ready. ^w^

Hello! It's pretty dead right now, but I'm still up! Welcome to the fur forum my friend and I hope everything is well with you! Have a good week okay? If you need to talk I'm up and ready. ^w^
Hi there. Thank you for the warm welcome. Things are looking for the moment at least, have a job interview tomorrow. I didn't think I'd hear anything back for a while (if at all), so thank you for your kind words.

Mr.Foox

Daddy Fooxy
No problem! If you need to talk anytime my inbox is always open! Looks like you're near west coast too so at least I know we share the same time zones. ^w^

A

Andromedahl

Hi! Welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll be able to find some friendly faces here :^>
Also, thank you for your service

Mmmhm! So, cue obligatory getting to know you question number 1004. Favorite bands? :^o
My favorite bands would be Chevelle, Killswitch Engage, Meshuggah, Rammstien, Death Grips and whatever I can find of DJ Ephixa. There are more to name, if I just thought about it more, but those are the ones I can think of for now!

A

Andromedahl

My favorite bands would be Chevelle, Killswitch Engage, Meshuggah, Rammstien, Death Grips and whatever I can find of DJ Ephixa. There are more to name, if I just thought about it more, but those are the ones I can think of for now!
Hell-fucking-yes, Death Gripsssssss

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Welcome to the forums.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome!! To this crazy little slice of Wonderland! And Thank You for your service!

Hope your interview goes well today!!
Thank you! I've been settling in nicely so far, and it's been nice to see so many friendly faces. Thank you, for your thank you! And I am just about to slap on my monkey suit (the business kind) and get to it.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
I can see why you'd think that, but no. It's from some art I commissioned, and he's gritting his teeth while getting off with a former partner.
Maybe pick a less suggestive avatar then? These forums are meant to be PG13 and even implied sexuality in avatars is often frowned upon. Just a suggestion. Welcome to the forums.

Maybe pick a less suggestive avatar then? These forums are meant to be PG13 and even implied sexuality in avatars is often frowned upon. Just a suggestion. Welcome to the forums.
To be fair, it's the only commisioned art I have of him, and I cropped it to be as least sexual as possible. But I don't wish to piss off the mods, so I'll see what I can do.

Tetrachroma

"nEw UsEr"
Without context, it just looks like a tiger who's facing tremendous pain or sadness. Never would've guessed what it really is. I think it's pretty safe.