• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm a butt tender. Ass me anything.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
So for the ass rear or so I've been studying up on butts, and in the ass poo months I've been employed as a proctologist.

It's a stinky business, FA's CoC rump-steaks it doesn't mind butt discussion, and shits a field that people might be curious a booty.

So ass me anything. If you're curious a booty the growing butt industry I can likely proffer bum insight and comment-farty.

Obviously: Keep it SFW.

This is how I read every thread ever by every person. I have a disease and I cannot be cured. UwU
Send your thots and prayers people.

Last edited:

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
So for the ass rear or so I've been studying up on butts, and in the ass poo months I've been employed as a proctologist.

It's a stinky business, FA's CoC rump-steaks it doesn't mind butt discussion, and shits a field that people might be curious a booty.

So ass me anything. If you're curious a booty the growing butt industry I can likely proffer bum insight and comment-farty.

Obviously: Keep it SFW.

This is how I read every thread ever by every person. I have a disease and I cannot be cured. UwU
Send your thots and prayers people.

Are you on drugs?

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
Drugs and butts have the same rules. Never inhale.

ffeffa7a55e6be1c9692d7f5c78cf542.jpg

TheCynicalViet

Just how important is it for a man, specifically in his early twenties, to get a prostate exam? I'm not asking for myself, of course. I'm just asking in general. Also, is it normal if your doctor starts cupping your balls and calls you a "good little boy"? Like, I don't think that's normal but I'm not a doctor so I don't know.

Borophagus Metropolis

The last prehistoric floofy woof of FAF
Just how important is it for a man, specifically in his early twenties, to get a prostate exam? I'm not asking for myself, of course. I'm just asking in general. Also, is it normal if your doctor starts cupping your balls and calls you a "good little boy"? Like, I don't think that's normal but I'm not a doctor so I don't know.

Sounds normal to me.

Doomer

Banned
Banned
Doc, what lube would you recommend? I have a bleeding problem. It's fine if we go slow but he likes it rough.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
May not be a serious thread but it should at least be fun or funny or something but it's just kinda dumb boring childish and not funny whatsoever honestly~ no real point in a joke if it's not funny :3

I mean, that's my life in a nutshell Bluefire.
Tell me about the mucus layer produced by the rectum to aid in the expulsion of fecal matter.

It sounds like you're already an expert!

Faustus

I guess they don’t teach the Greek classics any more.

Uranus the planet was named after the Greek Titan Uranus, who was castrated by his son Chronus. But it also sounds like ‘your anus’, which is not the bit that gets cut off when you castrate somebody.