• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

GuroBurro

Candy Gore Love
Hey, um, so yeah, my name's Dallas, a donkey/crocodile hybrid who is also a plush piñata filled with gummy gut candy.
I like Candy Gore, soft vore, huge teeth, dinosaurs, crocodiles, etc.
A little tidbit also is that I'm also the founder of Candy Gore/Vore May.
Don't google it, I just came up with it this year because I really don't want to draw mermaids all May month long.
I don't really identify as a furry but tend to get along pretty well with them, lol.
I also like yeens, sparkle/scene dogs and of course Donks.
Favorite food is sushi, I love fish and umm, I'm going to school to be a Veterinary Technician.
Looking to meets some friends around here.
Feel free to check my gallery, there's not much there but I don't mind critique.
Anyway, yeah, that's me.

Oooooo, do you have a reference of your fursona? They sound so awesome! ^^

Anyway welcome to the forums! We may not be the most... functional group of people, but we will welcome you with open arms! ^^

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Hey hey, what's the buzz newbie? Seems like we have more vet students coming into this place.

Teeth? Pssh who needs em. All you need is a big needle.

D

Deleted member 82554

So whaddya think of my pointy razor sharp teeth? Impressive, are they not?

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
Oh look, a noob. Git gud, bro!

Welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

P

PixelVixen

Oooooo, do you have a reference of your fursona? They sound so awesome! ^^

Anyway welcome to the forums! We may not be the most... functional group of people, but we will welcome you with open arms! ^^
Speak for yourself, I'm TOTALLY functional! *huffs*.............................................*sigh*.....okay, maybe not!
Hehe :p

Welcome Dallas :)