• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Im an astrologer and also new guy.

smolmuffin

A teeny muffin
My dude! Really like the ♏ mars. Make sure you develop that archetype. Also like the leo sun and mercury. If you can manifest these in your life pls do. We need alot more of all those energies right now.

I have this interesting contradiction with my personality. I fantasize constantly about being the center of attention, and when it comes to online matters I tend to be the center of attention. But yet I'm hesitant and shy, especially with interacting with others in person. My anxiety and low self esteem blocks my confidence when it comes to being myself without fear.

Haven't looked too deep into what a Mars and Scorpio means for me yet.

8th_House_Sun

@smolmuffin Jupiter on the cusp of the sixth in Taurus is what immediately pops to me. This is an interesting position and sign for Jupier.

This can signal alot of things potentially.

Fyi 5th house is the house of fun, 6th house is the house of career.

So heres a start, you maybe slow to get going when it comes to your career blooming, work, or even at a party or social event. It may take you a bit to find what you really like, however once you get going you should have alot of blessings in this realm.

Negative aspect to your mars means in these areas sometimes primal feelings can jam you up, mix this with a positive aspect to your mercury and it is probably better for you to lead with your head rather than gut or rawness in theae areas.

Not really a proper interpretation just small talk I guess.

smolmuffin

A teeny muffin
I'm still trying to figure out a career or even what to do with life in general, so yea... that seems mostly accurate. I want a career that doesn't really feel like a job. Something that I can enjoy that supports me. I am still young so I do have time, but I can't help to feel that I'm running out of time and chances to make things happen for me and to have a successful life. I am a funseeker, always wanting to explore and travel. Something I've seen a lot with descriptions of Sag moons. I hate being kept in one spot for long, stability is nice but I need a change in surroundings or activities at the same time.

And yea don't mind my ramblings either. I'm trying to get better at one on one convos without my anxiety flipping out. Trying to gently push past my comfort zone in a controlled manner so I can be less held back by anxiety.

8th_House_Sun

@BabiNani

Venus Leo in the 9th small but valid conjunction with the Sun in the same:

Note 9th house is associated with group thought or philosophy.

This is another very ambitious position for a planet.

Venus conjunct sun is another placement that potentially brings the gift of a nice appearance.

Some believe a sun venus conjunction can also give the holder emotional overload at times. It is another very good placement for an artist. We have already discussed the holder having less problems than others dealing with certain macabre sights or issues, part of that could be affected by this placement. The Sun Venus conjunction can help a person see what is "human" and beautiful in almost anything. Sometimes this leads to them giving ppl more chances than they should. All that said it is still a good placement for an artist, it can help them beautify the world.

Venus in the ninth also brings out the philosophical side of Venus. This placement can be associated with utopic ideas, but isnt always. My guess is that the holder likes to work some of their world views into their art. Has also maybe dabble in studying different religions.

Sometimes Venus in the ninth leads to a life that builds on itself so well that it is almost like there is a drivng purpose behind it. A practical example of this could be, learning a new concept on your own and immediately seeing it playout on the world stage; or getting into an idea right before it hits mass adoption. So experience usually validates thoughts and feelings in an almost unnatural way.

BabiNani

Visual Novel Connoisseur
Venus in the ninth also brings out the philosophical side of Venus. This placement can be associated with utopic ideas, but isnt always. My guess is that the holder likes to work some of their world views into their art. Has also maybe dabble in studying different religions.

Right again. I have plans to make my own visual novel series, which I do plan to include my world views into. In a way that's not so in your face or pushy. The main focus is the romance! :D

I started working on it a couple years ago but had to stop due to stop health issues that popped up. Now I look back and see all the art I made is somewhat outdated, plus some changes I want to make to the story. It's something that can't be rushed, I guess. :oops:

8th_House_Sun

I'm still trying to figure out a career or even what to do with life in general, so yea... that seems mostly accurate. I want a career that doesn't really feel like a job. Something that I can enjoy that supports me. I am still young so I do have time, but I can't help to feel that I'm running out of time and chances to make things happen for me and to have a successful life. I am a funseeker, always wanting to explore and travel. Something I've seen a lot with descriptions of Sag moons. I hate being kept in one spot for long, stability is nice but I need a change in surroundings or activities at the same time.

And yea don't mind my ramblings either. I'm trying to get better at one on one convos without my anxiety flipping out. Trying to gently push past my comfort zone in a controlled manner so I can be less held back by anxiety.

Dont get anxious here, I maybe a little rough around the edges but I will treat you nice.

I maybe able to help you with that anxiety depending on how things go.

8th_House_Sun

@smolmuffin Venus Virgo Ninth.

Thinks highly on matters of love, may also be very shy on matters of romance; maybe private in this area compared to others.

Virgo is purity and ideal. 9th is the house of group thought. Venus Virgo can be very powerful, holder maybe the kinda person who wants to save something for a speacial person, potentially not the most promiscuous person ( atleast this can be one manifestation of a Virgo Venus, could prob do a more accuate reading if we knew if this was a male or female chart ).
Although one thing in the chart that contradicts this is the positive aspect to Jupiter in the 5th ( the house of fun ).
This aspect could represent a different idea set on things sexual and romantic.

Again not really a proper interpretation just somethings I am seeing.

smolmuffin

A teeny muffin
@smolmuffin Venus Virgo Ninth.

Thinks highly on matters of love, may also be very shy on matters of romance; maybe private in this area compared to others.

Virgo is purity and ideal. 9th is the house of group thought. Venus Virgo can be very powerful, holder maybe the kinda person who wants to save something for a speacial person, potentially not the most promiscuous person ( atleast this can be one manifestation of a Virgo Venus, could prob do a more accuate reading if we knew if this was a male or female chart ).
Although one thing in the chart that contradicts this is the positive aspect to Jupiter in the 5th ( the house of fun ).
This aspect could represent a different idea set on things sexual and romantic.

Again not really a proper interpretation just somethings I am seeing.

I consider myself non binary, but with a slight lean towards male. I tend to be more feminine in terms of social behavior I think, not sure. When it comes to romance, I'm not very lucky at it, I expect a ideal relationship but no one I meet, reaches my standards and I end up hurting myself with others I date impulsively.

8th_House_Sun

I consider myself non binary, but with a slight lean towards male. I tend to be more feminine in terms of social behavior I think, not sure. When it comes to romance, I'm not very lucky at it, I expect a ideal relationship but no one I meet, reaches my standards and I end up hurting myself with others I date impulsively.
I am gonna be honest with you because i respect your honesty and i wanna do a good job for you. I am gonna say something that maybe offensive idk though? I really want you to be honest back and if you wanna get harsh pls do. Its good to let the animal out every now and then especially if you have anxiety.

I deeply identify as a male so it is very hard to wrap my head around nonbianary. I grew up ruff and fast. I was a homeless kid, some of these things with gender and sex come off as luxuries to me, but there is a part of me that just think thats the hard world i come from talking. Could you pls tell me how you feel about that? Can you also tell me how you feel on your gender, like describe it to me?

Last edited:

smolmuffin

A teeny muffin
I am gonna be honest with you because i respect your honesty and i wanna do a good job for you. I am gonna say something that maybe offensive idk though? I really want you to be honest back and if you wanna get harsh pls do. Its good to let the animal out every now and then especially if you have anxiety.

I deeply identify as a male so it is very hard to wrap my head around nonbianary. I grew up ruff and fast. I was a homeless kid, some of these things with gender and sex come off as luxuries to me, but there is a part of me that just think thats the hard world i come from talking. Could you pls tell me how you feel about that? Can you also tell me how you feel on your gender, like describe it to me?

Ah thats fine. I can understand the confusion and I do appreciate you being respectful about it. I never felt quite right identifying as a female. Something felt off and I started to develop discomfort about my chest and didn't like how I was perceived as female. But yet identifying as male didn't fit me. I realized that I was somewhere in the middle, I don't mind masculine labels oddly enough, I see myself as a feminine guy most of the time. I just don't "feel" like a male. It doesn't fit. Its hard to describe my gender but I like to think of it as "not quite female, not quite male but slightly fluid and gently tips towards one or the other depending on the day and my mood, but also some rare 100% neutral or even some days I don't feel a gender, or its a unidentifiable blob "(so I guess you could technically consider me genderfluid as well)

8th_House_Sun

Ah thats fine. I can understand the confusion and I do appreciate you being respectful about it. I never felt quite right identifying as a female. Something felt off and I started to develop discomfort about my chest and didn't like how I was perceived as female. But yet identifying as male didn't fit me. I realized that I was somewhere in the middle, I don't mind masculine labels oddly enough, I see myself as a feminine guy most of the time. I just don't "feel" like a male. It doesn't fit. Its hard to describe my gender but I like to think of it as "not quite female, not quite male but slightly fluid and gently tips towards one or the other depending on the day and my mood, but also some rare 100% neutral or even some days I don't feel a gender, or its a unidentifiable blob "(so I guess you could technically consider me genderfluid as well)
Of couse I will be respectful about it. You have been very cordial with me, I will reciprocate.
Is this something you like to talk about or do you like to avoid it?

8th_House_Sun

Btw a ♏ mars is a very masculine placement back in the old days that was actually one of mars home signs. Some astrologers like myself still consider it home there. This could be where some of that masculine energy comes from.

Interestingly enough you are the second trans persons chart i have seen, the other person was a male to female trans gender and had the opposite going on with mars (the most masculine planet) in cancer (the most feminine sign).

You have mars in one of the traditionally more masculine signs. Although i think on male/female spectrum it is considered a female sign.

smolmuffin

A teeny muffin
Btw a ♏ mars is a very masculine placement back in the old days that was actually one of mars home signs. Some astrologers like myself still consider it home there. This could be where some of that masculine energy comes from.

Interestingly enough you are the second trans persons chart i have seen, the other person was a male to female trans gender and had the opposite going on with mars (the most masculine planet) in cancer (the most feminine sign).

You have mars in one of the traditionally more masculine signs. Although i think on male/female spectrum it is considered a female sign.

Huh yea that is interesting. Also I don't mind talking about my gender and such, I just don't have the energy to explain stuff and I can get a bit annoyed when it feels like I need to defend my identity to be seen as valid. (don't worry you haven't hit that yet)

8th_House_Sun

Huh yea that is interesting. Also I don't mind talking about my gender and such, I just don't have the energy to explain stuff and I can get a bit annoyed when it feels like I need to defend my identity to be seen as valid. (don't worry you haven't hit that yet)
Great, than maybe at some point we can talk more because i am very curious. I am the kinda person who loves trying to see how abstract things like ppl work.

8th_House_Sun

I have this interesting contradiction with my personality. I fantasize constantly about being the center of attention, and when it comes to online matters I tend to be the center of attention. But yet I'm hesitant and shy, especially with interacting with others in person. My anxiety and low self esteem blocks my confidence when it comes to being myself without fear.

Haven't looked too deep into what a Mars and Scorpio means for me yet.

What do you think your block is irl? What do you get anxiety over specifically? Are you worried about offending ppl? Or are you worried ppl wont like you?

What kinda attention are you getting when you are the center of attention in fantasy?

8th_House_Sun

@smolmuffin I forgot to mention this earlier but i can consult some of my tomes from way back when on Sagittarius rising to see how well it fits you?

Then we could get a time you can very comfortably work with on your charts from now on.

smolmuffin

A teeny muffin
Okay a couple of things to answer.

I love exploring my identity and the self. I never had a solid sense of identity as a child... never had the sense where I felt like "one". So by exploring labels and identities it helps to find answers and be more secure. I feel what blocks me is anxiety and the fear of judgement... a lot of the people I interact with irl tend to be harsh without meaning it, so I get insecure. In my fantasies, I'm almost unstoppable. My anxiety doesn't hold me back and I am capable of so much. I can do what I want, I'm well known, I'm happy and successful. People adore me, etc. Also if you want to look at those its fine... if its not too much trouble.

8th_House_Sun

I will get on that. I am gonna have to wait till I get home though. The books i like for rising signs and apperance and attitude are over 100yrs old and I cant find them on the net.

8th_House_Sun

@smolmuffin I am finding alot of stuff in my ye old books about Sagittarius and being "straight". I am pretry sure straight means good bone structure. I am also finding thing about haveing and oval face.

Any of this fit?

smolmuffin

A teeny muffin
@smolmuffin I am finding alot of stuff in my ye old books about Sagittarius and being "straight". I am pretry sure straight means good bone structure. I am also finding thing about haveing and oval face.

Any of this fit?

Not 100% sure about my bone structure. I haven't broken anything yet but I did have scoliosis that bugged some of my doctors for a bit when I was younger, but didn't cause me much pain. I believe my face is ovalish?

8th_House_Sun

@BabiNani

Saturn Pisces 6th house Retrograde.

Tbh my experince with retrograde planets is not a comfortable one sometimes they behave normally and sometimes the behave in strong opposite behaviour. That said you have aton of Rx or retro planets. One thing I can say for sure is that around 30-40 yrs old your life is gonna be very different than it was during the first half.

Saturn in Pisces is another concert planet in a dreamy spiritual place. One thing that jumps out as a place these symbols overlap is ship building and swimming. You need the discipline of Saturn to build a ship or control your body to swim.

Saturn in Pisces can note trying to make the irrational rational (imo a good symbol for our age) This probably suggest in interest in world views like the "Chaos Mathematics Theory" or other ways to organize spiritual experiences astrology is another good example of this. It has the potential to suggest acctually nailing down a world view you are happy with. I would say its another marker for not being as hard on ppl as you should sometimes.

Saturn in the sixth. This is neat.
You should be careful anytime illness strikes you. It could be your body signaling something not sitting right mentally for you, it can also be a signal that a toxic person ( you may not be aware of ) is wrecking your stability. Anytime Saturn in the sixth falls ill theu should do a mental inventory.

This placement can suggest a relatively good long term discipline. It can also suggests problems with little chores, paying the electric bill, cleaning the house ect ect. I would like to note we are dealing with an Rx Saturn so it is possible these things are done in a very disciplined manor. My guess is it is one extreme or the other.

Can also lead to conflict avoidance.

Last edited: