• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm bored and have no coms

jjCritz

I currently have no paying commissions to work on, all of them are done right now (finished like, an hour ago) so squeeze in a request if you want, and I'll do it for free, unless you're willing to pay, cause, I have rent to make next month. If I get a paying request I'll finish whatever I'm working on and move onto that, I'm sorry, but, again, rent, however, I will get your request finished. It usually takes me two-three hours for each depending on detail and how much coffee I've had, so, coms depending, your request should be done and ready withen 48 hours of when I first get your message. (For reference to skill, my profile pic was done in under two hours with a broken pinkie and ring finger, both of which are healed now). (I reiterate, you are not required to pay me for these works, if you offer I will accept though. I will not ask for money in private if you mention this post, if I do it is not me you are talking to, but probably my roommate, she is nosey.)

Neskers

I'd love my fursona drawn!
Neskers Furry Reference.png

sandslash

Drunk Sandslash
I currently have no paying commissions to work on, all of them are done right now (finished like, an hour ago) so squeeze in a request if you want, and I'll do it for free, unless you're willing to pay, cause, I have rent to make next month. If I get a paying request I'll finish whatever I'm working on and move onto that, I'm sorry, but, again, rent, however, I will get your request finished. It usually takes me two-three hours for each depending on detail and how much coffee I've had, so, coms depending, your request should be done and ready withen 48 hours of when I first get your message. (For reference to skill, my profile pic was done in under two hours with a broken pinkie and ring finger, both of which are healed now). (I reiterate, you are not required to pay me for these works, if you offer I will accept though. I will not ask for money in private if you mention this post, if I do it is not me you are talking to, but probably my roommate, she is nosey.)

What is you do and don't?

Brejvarr Ulfhedne

Viking Berserker
If you're willing could you please improve on this pic? I tried my best but I'm a newbie when it comes to drawing.
Brejvarr Profilbild 1.5.png

I ask for no more than an improvement over the original image, wich shouldn't be too difficult considering my drawing skills.

D

Deleted member 111470

If it's still open, could you help me design my fursona with a simple line-art? Can only be portrait too, I don't really mind. I have a few example pieces of art and a description ready. My only problem is drawing him xD

Battle Foxxo

Can I get a simple line art of my angel, demon and normal sona?
I included their headshots and clothing refs. The thing that is missing, is the demon wearing his balaclava.
Nothing to note except the demon is the tallest, the angel is the shortest, and my normal sona is in the middle, at 6'2. The demon is 6'7, and angel is 5'6.

Attachments

• 20170817_172441.jpg
    20170817_172441.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Demente_Slipknot Headshot.jpg
    Demente_Slipknot Headshot.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Foxxo_refernce_sheet_TRANSPARENT-1.png
    Foxxo_refernce_sheet_TRANSPARENT-1.png
    472.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Holy_Shinedown Headshot.png
    Holy_Shinedown Headshot.png