• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm bored. Floofy Tails!

Tail choice

• Floofy Tails

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Scaly Tails

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
OK, I don't really have anything to say here, just comment how much you love floofy tails.
Or scaly tails.
Or if you have a preference I didn't mention.

Khafra

Heave away, haul away
Floof is pretty neat.

However some species just don't have very fluffy tails, and yet furry artists still draw them as such, which is a bit of a pet peeve of mine. What use would a big chunk of fluff be to an african wild dog, for example?

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
Well, from a Protogen perspective, tail types can AND will be multiple styles, depending on what the current configuration is. So, yes!

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
fish tails

Andrea Flame Fox

I'm a vixen, and a fox's tail is her pride, so... floofy tails all the way!

Floof is pretty neat.

However some species just don't have very fluffy tails, and yet furry artists still draw them as such, which is a bit of a pet peeve of mine. What use would a big chunk of fluff be to an african wild dog, for example?

Covering their noses while visiting in the Arctic?

fish tails

Those are pretty neat too! o:

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
As much as I enjoy reptiles, I'm a sucker for a good floof-woof.
1590985885.raever_raever_fa1.jpg
Art by: Cheshirkas

PC Master Race

I actually prefer tails that don't have too much fur/feather (if at all). Scales or even just bare-skin is where I'm at.
Fight me >:v

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
Below a certain point, floofy tails can still hurt if they hit someone at a high enough speed. It's kind of deceiving.

I'll stick to the honesty of a scaly tail thank you very much.

PC Master Race

Andrea Flame Fox