• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

i'm bored, send requests! [closed]

Miint

i'm full of energy, and i'll draw anything~
all requests will be drawn in a chibi style
and please keep it clean friendos, no nsfw here c:>

examples:
1461940113.miint_anger.jpg

1461856563.miint_shibe.jpeg

1462028704.miint_smol.jpeg

Tiger Socks

Could you draw my fursona :3 ? her name is Punky, also her hind legs are brown up to her dewclaw kinda like shes wearing socks ^-^

Attachments

• received_1620493548273127.jpeg
    received_1620493548273127.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 78
N

Nicky The Husky

Awwww these are really cute! If you want you could try to draw me in any way you like ^ ^! Here I will leave a chibi picture to see if it can be helpful in some way if you need another example I have some :3

19837052@400-1462048455.jpg

Miint

Could you draw my fursona :3 ? her name is Punky, also her hind legs are brown up to her dewclaw kinda like shes wearing socks ^-^
here she is! i hope this is close :0
what a cutie!

Attachments

• punky.jpeg
    punky.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 294

KiyoshiHD

I was wondering if you could draw my fursona its a shiny umbreon with the right eye red instead of yellow and there is a scar going down it sorry i dont have any art but i think you could do a great job on it and his name is Kiyoshi wich means pure in Japanese

RosetheCrux

I'm a trashbag. A cute trashbag
omg If you're still doing this could you draw my fursona, Nova:
1462118975.rosethecrux_novafiinished______copy.png

Your art is so cute <3

Miint

I was wondering if you could draw my fursona its a shiny umbreon with the right eye red instead of yellow and there is a scar going down it sorry i dont have any art but i think you could do a great job on it and his name is Kiyoshi wich means pure in Japanese
hope this is right :0

Attachments

• kiyoshi.jpeg
    kiyoshi.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 98