• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm coming out! :

Sundown

I'm coming out!

Ok, ok, I'm joking. I know you don't need to come out as furry. However, I am... -dramatic music- a geek. I'm a huge fan of Firefly, video games, and scifi books, such as those by Piers Anthony and Alan Dean Foster. I really enjoy cooking, and apparently I'm rather good at it. Writing is hobby of mine as well, but there's a lot of work to do on that front. There isn't a limit on what kinds of music I like, but I'm not a fan of a lot of screaming.

I discovered the fandom through an information page several years ago, but I haven't come around to investigating further until now. I'm working on a fursona for my own amusement, and I accidentally spawned her whole family as well. I now have about nine plus characters floating around in my head. 0.o At the moment I'm considering some sort of Linsang/Maine Coon hybrid but I'm not sure exactly how noobish that seems. ^^; Either way, I think I'm going to enjoy developing the characters.So that was the boring introduction part.

Last edited:

Cyril

Post-rock Crusader
You should make your fursona a wolf :V
Also you certainly know how to catch people's eye on this site, because I'm sure I'm not the only one who entered this thread expecting some sort of noobish "lul i'm comming out as a furry lolz" post <_<

Panthura

Not actually a DJ!
Welcome. You like Firefly? It's a shame it only got one series, 'cos I thought it was a good program. I've got the box-set somewhere, along with the film Serenity.

Sundown

Re: I'm coming out!

Sentanced to Prism. Fascinating life forms in that book. Yeah, a purple and green wolf with red leopard spots and wings. :V Nothing like pouring Noob blood into the water to get the forum natives attention. XD I love Firefly. It was hilarious. Like that 'Big damn heroes' comment? Priceless. (Anyone know how to separate into paragraphs?)

Last edited:

ZenYuIe

So you like scifi stuff eh >w> Sweet :3 You wouldn't happen to know anything about Warhammer 40k would you?

Sundown

I've heard of it. One of my classmates in high school was a pen-and-paper and tabletop gaming fan. I've never really tried it before. It sounds really cool, but I'd probably end up mostly collecting and painting miniatures. (Short attention span is short. >>; ) I'm fascinated with the creation process of games though. I'd really love to be a game designer. Specifically the person who creates the backstory and writes the script. There's something really awesome about a story that cones to life so fully it consumes the players. (That didn't sound creepy at all. ^^; )

Last edited:

Zhael

I Just Say F.U.N.
At first I was like
facepalm.jpg

And then I was like
humorous%20hilarious%20funny%20pictures%20of%20animals_Hmmmm_Monkey.jpg

And now I'm like
everything_went_better_than_expected.png

Welcome to the fandom and such. Hope you have fun, and stay away from the trolls, for the love of god.

Sundown

That's the plan. Bring expectations way down and there's no way you can disappoint. :D

Last edited:

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
At first I was like
And then I was like
And now I'm like

Welcome to the fandom and such. Hope you have fun, and stay away from the trolls, for the love of god.

Don't abuse stupid macros. It's a forum, not an imageboard.