• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Im Endo! A Full time passionat artist and concept artist wanna be!

EndoErean

Hey guys I've been in FA for years and I never knew this forums existed! Could you believe that? lol, My name is Endo ima 29 yo Artist who some day wants to bea concept artist for games and animated movies.

I also Dream of having my own comic, with a thriving community full of wonderful people.

I'll leave you with my most recent drawing of my sona (art by me)
Good to meet you!

1669168171.endoereanart_endo_signature.jpg

EndoErean

Yellow Fellow! Nice to meet you! I hope you can achieve those dreams of yours, just as I seek to archive mine!
We'll make it, if we don't give up no matter what, im certain we'll make it!, and when we are successful from here to 10 years, remember me, I'll remember you. And, if we make it, I'll trow a party or something :p

Amepix

Some Furry Artist
holdup, what ARE your dreams, Amepix?
Oh! My dream is to create a comic series revolving around the adventures of my fursona Choco and his friends! Been wanting to do something like that for a long time, with plenty of fun spinoffs.

Another dream of mine is to make a love letter of a fan comic for the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series! Those games are legends for me, at least.

I don't want or need to be a famous well known artist, I just wanna do what I want to do. The only goal with my art is to have fun!

EndoErean

Oh! My dream is to create a comic series revolving around the adventures of my fursona Choco and his friends! Been wanting to do something like that for a long time, with plenty of fun spinoffs.

Another dream of mine is to make a love letter of a fan comic for the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series! Those games are legends for me, at least.

I don't want or need to be a famous well known artist, I just wanna do what I want to do. The only goal with my art is to have fun!
Man that would be awesome!!!!

I specially like your dream of making a comic, same as mine.

I'll tell you something, when you make that dream true, make sure you do something really really really really special, im sure it will be absolutely amazing.

RamblingRenegade

Just a Horse Trying to Avoid Life's Manure
Hemlo Welcome :)