• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm getting real pissed at this.

BlitzCo

Zoots Root
A

AnthonyStark

Just saw that article. Disgusting. I hope they don't have to put her down. /:

ShioBear

EH b0sss
Banned
i wish i wasn't human i have to be lumped up with these sick fucks

Astrium

King of the Noodles
It looks like the bone was compressed in that image. How did they even get the tape that tight?

Volkodav

Dad****er
It looks like the bone was compressed in that image. How did they even get the tape that tight?

Put an elastic on your finger long enough and you'll see that the end opposite of your hand will be more swollen than your hand. Blood got trapped and the dog's face swelled up.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
People like him shouldn't be let near any living animal at all times. What a fucking disgrace. Who tapes a dog's muzzle shut, anyway, let alone that tightly? I certainly hope the poor pooch has a swift recovery.

Volkodav

Dad****er
These dogs are found like this because people think they're fighting dogs when they're not.
Ignorant street-level dog-fighters will get a bully breed mutt from a friend who "knows a guy", try to fight it, realize it isn't game, and then dispose of it like this.
Happens all the time.

FoxyCat1108

After seeing the news report, hearing that poor pup's whimper, and reading the article, I'm so fucking angry at the one who did that to her. What kind of creature does that to an innocent animal? If you don't want or can't take care of whatever animal you have, don't just mistreat it or abandon it, take it to a shelter where it can be properly looked after and given to an owner that will give the love it deserves, for fuck's sake! Like Volkodav said, "..happens all the time." But it still infuriates me when I see cases like that. I hope they find who's responsible and I hope they severely pay for what was done.

(My apologies if none of that made sense. I'm angry and tired.)

This is sick! an animal is just as innocent as a child! I don't think that action should be taken by any one independent individual! report them to the law! If they find the person that did this he/she should be punished to the full extent of the law! anything less would be an insult! This makes me sick! i dont know who could do this to an animal! i wish the law was more strict on these things but it isn't! I realy hope the fucker that did this rots in one of our awful American prisons!

Volkodav

Dad****er
You can ban people like this from owning animals but it will do no good. They're already doing illegal things like fighting animals and disposinv them in a way that they result in nobody finding the animal, they will own animals regardless.
A ban, a fine, jail time, and forced therapy is the only way to even have a chance at combatting it. Then of course there needs to be more education to the youth of poor neighbourhoods on why fighting dogs is cruel.

Astrium

King of the Noodles
So, was the person who did this actually intending to kill the dog? It seems like a lot of effort to go to as opposed to just shooting or stabbing it. What really gets me about this is that they actually deliberately tortured that dog. This is definitely not a botched attempt to just kill it.

Volkodav

Dad****er
So, was the person who did this actually intending to kill the dog? It seems like a lot of effort to go to as opposed to just shooting or stabbing it. What really gets me about this is that they actually deliberately tortured that dog. This is definitely not a botched attempt to just kill it.
Usually in cases like this, someone is trying to take their anger out on the dog for one reason or another. It would be easy enough to kill it in other ways or even just to let it loose, but oftentimes you'll find them with their mouths taped shut, their legs taped in uncomfortable positions and abandoned in a remote area to die.

Yes. After all, it worked for Michael Vick.
I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not.

Volkodav

Dad****er
I was being serious, sorry.

Oh, lol. Yeah the reason why I asked is because I don't believe Michael Vick has been "rehabilitated". It's hard to teach an adult man that abusing dogs is wrong, he knew it was wrong and that's why he hid his operation so well.