• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm getting real pissed at this.

Wakor

Wakor Jones
Ugh, DISGUSTING. We're huge pitbull advocates, and a common phrase in the household is "If I'd been there when it happened, I'd be in jail." Which is shorthand for "I'd have ripped their nuts off and flossed their eye sockets with them."

Volkodav

Dad****er
Ugh, DISGUSTING. We're huge pitbull advocates, and a common phrase in the household is "If I'd been there when it happened, I'd be in jail." Which is shorthand for "I'd have ripped their nuts off and flossed their eye sockets with them."

That is not a Pit Bull, it's a bully breed mutt. The labeling of dogs based on their appearance as "Pit Bulls" is what leads to this abuse in the first place.

TransformerRobot

Robot in disguise
That is not a Pit Bull, it's a bully breed mutt. The labeling of dogs based on their appearance as "Pit Bulls" is what leads to this abuse in the first place.

My cousin used to have a pit bull. An actual pit bull. She was one of the sweetest dogs I had ever known. :(

TransformerRobot

Robot in disguise
What ped/line?

I don't remember. I only remember her being affectionate and quiet. They gave her to a friend because she was too rough with their daughter, but they're both fine.

In a similar case of breed generalization, I have a German Shepherd, and we don't allow him around small children, but only because he could bowl them over. He's not vicious, just stupid.

Astrium

King of the Noodles
My grandma used to have the world's sweetest rottweiler. Like, she was incredibly gentle with kids (she even let me sit on her back like a horse when I was really small) and I'd only ever seen her get aggressive one time. I was a few years old and I was playing in my grandma's yard. She went inside for a minute and this big-ass, mean dog comes down the road. Our dog goes "Aw hell naw." And gets between me and this other dog and just starts growling and barking like "Back the fuck up!" I don't remember if they actually fought or not, but my grandma came back out and took me back inside. That thing might have actually hurt me if our dog hadn't been there.

Volkodav

Dad****er
tumblr_nnnrqkC12u1qfj6l6o3_1280.jpg

My cool bro won't let nobody approach me. He lunges and barks if someone comes up to me at night, he's a good baby

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
Soooo... where do I sign to get this person sent to jail for most of their life?

TransformerRobot

Robot in disguise
Right?! I'd like to do the same. Of course I'd like to cause this person as much bodily harm as I legally can (which probably isn't much) first...

Maybe for once violence won't work as well.

Besides, once he's in prison he'll practically be in hell every day of his life. Need I remind anyone here about not dropping your soap? >.<

Volkodav

Dad****er
Right?! I'd like to do the same. Of course I'd like to cause this person as much bodily harm as I legally can (which probably isn't much) first...

The people who do these kinds of things are usually already wrapped up in a violence-filled life. Inner-city youth or adults almost always combine dog-fighting with drug use, illegal gun ownership, and gang violence.
If you can hurt an animal like this, you don't care about getting hurt back.

Airride_100

This kind of thinks make me sick. a thing like this happend to me one time. let me tell ya folks my old neighbour a few houses over had a dog chaind to a pole like all day every day. we called the police like ten times on him but nope the cops did nothing so one night we took the dog. drove him to the vet and when the vet had examined the dog he called the cops himself. well this story has a nice ending the idot that had the dog is in jail for animal abuse.

and my friend still has the dog (ragnar) to this day and he is more happy then ever. so animal abuse is like one of the worst thinks ever.

Ikrit

I'm fired up!
Animals can be cruel.

Humans can be evil, for only we are capable of enjoying the cruelty we inflict.
pretty sure that's false. there have been observations of bottle-nose dolphins killing for fun, they kill fish and play with it a bit before moving on, not even eating it.

Furtaku

A furry who likes anime.
pretty sure that's false. there have been observations of bottle-nose dolphins killing for fun, they kill fish and play with it a bit before moving on, not even eating it.
Dolphins are terrifying​.

Volkodav

Dad****er
I saw a video on youtube of a dolphin having sex with a dead, beheaded fish corpse

idk about them being more intelligent than humans

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
I saw a video on youtube of a dolphin having sex with a dead, beheaded fish corpse

idk about them being more intelligent than humans
I'm pretty sure there are humans that do that kind of shit as well.