• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm Going To Kill Someone

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
Shocking title I know. Don't worry, I won't kill anybody.
Maybe . . .

*ahem* DistinctiveFabric messed up my order for fur, so now I have to wait longer than I've already done for the stupid package to come in. On top of it all, summer school started and I've been going to bed at 10:30-11 and waking up at 6 to go to school from 8 to 5, then to get home by 6 or 6:30ish. Not done yet, I've been chosen to baby-sit several neighbor's pets so I will be arriving home even later. I'm just complaining at this point so I'll shut up.

I legitimately hate everything right now

Damn, what long summer school hours.
On that note, I don't order directly from DF anymore after I ordered rush shipping and managed to get my package 2 weeks later with poorly packaged, wrinkly fur. Fabric.com is easier.

Weird, DF was always packaged way nicer than Fabric.com for me and didn't shed all over the place when you take it out. I got some really bad yellow fur from Fabric.com. I still order from them just because it's cheaper and you can get half yards.

Zabrina

Awoken
I just buy my fur from local fabric stores. Don't whine, the fur is very well-made, soft, and manageable.

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
DF has good quality and they've never slipped up like this before. I'm even more pissed because they haven't replied to my email and it's been about 3-4 days :|