• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Im gonna be a dad

Cam

Tick my laint
But only not really.

My friend is about what we believe is 2 months pregnant. Although she hasnt gotten any official testing done or anything, she has every single symptom there is (throwing up, cravings, large breasts, the whole kit and kaboodle)

Shes been scared shitless because she hasnt told her boyfriend yet, because she was afraid how we was gonna react. I told her whatever happens, i will personally make sure this kid is healthy and raised well.

Well of course my luck the boyfriend stuck his tampon up the wrong hole and totally pussied out. Hes a little girl I swear. He doesnt wanna fuck his life up with a child... Well its a bit late for that when you fucked your girl without a rubber. ._.

So if he 100% bails out, which is kinda likely, then that means I get to be the father figure. Oh god, me as a parental figure? This kid is either gonna be hardcore as fuck, or dumb as a rock.'

But im only sticking around until I go to college, because I cant fuck my life over because of a child, ESPECIALLY one that isnt even mine. But if she wants to move with me to an apartment near my college with the kid or something thats fine. But either way i'll be going.

So has anyone else had to deal with dumb shit like this? Or pregnancy in general I suppose

Smelge

Hey, Assbutt
But seriously. Corner the little gobshite and tell him to either shape up or ship out. If he doesn't want to deal with his mess, then legally he'll have no comeback if she claims child support from him.

L

LizardKing

Raise the child as a psychological experiment.

Be sure to keep detailed notes.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
So has anyone else had to deal with dumb shit like this? Or pregnancy in general I suppose

Abortion.

If not, get her to a doctor so they can advise her on what not to do while pregnant, and begin arranging with some state worker to get the kid adopted by somebody...

Because if he or she couldn't have invested only a few cents in a condom, there's no way they can provide for a child by themselves.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
thats pretty damn awesome of you to help her out if her dipshit boyfriend completely bails out, you know that? :3

but if you do, make sure to raise the kid a true furry, ok? :cool:

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
HIRE A LAWYER. It's cheaper and more satisfying than being a father to a child that's not yours. Let that other fuckhead own up to his responsibilities, you're barely in college, you've more important shit to do with your life dude. Srsly.

Z

Zoetrope

Umm. No. :( Are you seriously about to devote 18+ years to a child that isn't your own? Without even having the benefits? Kids do fine without fathers! Seriously! I didn't have a father. I turned out uhh... ok.

Congrats I guess.

I'm gonna place my bets on dumb as a rock, by the way.

Hir

my name is lucifer, pleased to meet you.
just imagine if I was the kid

OP's life would be fuuucked~

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
Abortion or adoption. Do not let this girl raise this infant. That would be cruel to the child. There's no wa she could emotionally, time-wise, and economically support a child on her own. And if she's dumb and wants to keep it make johnny-piss-out pay child support. Talk to a state worker (someone from your town hall or police department should be able to point in the direction of the right goverment resources). But first thing is first, get this girl to the doctor for a blood test to make sure she actually is pregnant and that the fetus gets proper pre-natal care or proper termination.

HIRE A LAWYER. It's cheaper and more satisfying than being a father to a child that's not yours. Let that other fuckhead own up to his responsibilities, you're barely in college, you've more important shit to do with your life dude. Srsly.

OH GOD I POUNDED THE THIS BUTTON SO HARD. SO HARD. If he doesn't want to be involved he needs to start paying child support and monetarily providing for his mistake. You may even wish to talk to his father so his father can talk to this pussy about manning up and responsibility.

Last edited:

Xipoid

Cameras
There's a time to be nice, and there's a time to be smart. Now isn't one for the former. You either get the actual father to raise the child, push for someone who is willing and able to take care of it, or get that woman an abortion (depending on your views of course).

Lapdog

Not the kind that sits on laps
Congrats.
P.S: Don't screw it up.

Werevixen

This is my new rapeface.
I vote for abortion. It's not a crime to save a child that could be from a life that shouldn't be.

Corto

Mmm, that's very nice of you but it won't work out. This isn't some brave shit you're doing for a friend, this is you taking care of a fucking human baby because the chicken shit father is an asshole. This won't end well, especially since "I'll only take care until college" tells me two things: 1) You won't be there all the time, what the hell will your friend do when you go to college if she's become dependant on your help? and b) You're very young. Looking at your profile, you're only 17. Don't be a dumb fuck, you may want to be a white knight but you're still a kid, this isn't the age to bite more than you can chew (especially if you're biting a baby).
I don't support abortion so I'd say either help your friend with a lawyer or to give the kid up for adoption.
Yeah, what you intend to do is very noble and I'd probably try to do the same in your position but it really is not the best way to deal with this. This isn't a stray dog, this is a human child, it's much much MUCH more complicated than "ok I'll be the father but only for a couple of years, don't wanna ruin my college life".

Last edited:

Werevixen

This is my new rapeface.
I want to make a youth campaign just for the sake of being able to name it "bone up, own up".

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
Start downloading and taping shows like the one in your avatar so the kid will have some good cartoons growing up

Asswings

Banned
Banned
If the chick was dumb enough to fuck without protection as a teenager and feels it's okay to dump her cuntspawn off on a friend to act as 'dad'....

then she does NOT need to have a kid. Abort or Adopt. Seriously. Sounds like you're already all on a fast track to fucking up your own lives, you don't need to fuck up another one as well.