• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm gonna make a furry themed yugioh deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

footfoe

Beware of Molesters
the name of the actual card. If there's a new family of cards i could look up the family name.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
People who still think Yu-Gi-Oh is awesome and okay to play need to go jump off a bridge.

footfoe

Beware of Molesters
People who still think Yu-Gi-Oh is awesome and okay to play need to go jump off a bridge.
I've jumped of a bridge before. There was a manatee in the water, i actually touched a wild endangered animal once. And it's fucking fun step off you pedophile.

Xavan

I'm not agreeing, but I can give a reason. What the hell do cards have to do with motorcycles?!?

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
No one cares about the TV show anymore. We stopped caring when they made a school for it.
Okay? I really don't know of any people who actually play Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokemon (the card game) anymore. Now all they should be are collector's items..unless you're like 12 or something.

Evandeskunk

Mush on a misson
Okay? I really don't know of any people who actually play Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokemon (the card game) anymore. Now all they should be are collector's items..unless you're like 12 or something.

Yugioh is very large. We have a shit-load of tournements and new cards that come every 2 months.

footfoe

Beware of Molesters
I was going to make a beast/beast-warrior deck as well. I had one going but I lost all my cards :<
lost all your cards!? TRAGEDY!!

I have a fun little fire deck going right now, but honestly it's no good. I'd need a complete new set of cards to actually compete with the others

L

LizardKing

2e0pfv7.jpg

Leon

Hot sammiches and cold beer.
So they made a card just for OP?

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Has the OP ever gotten laid at all? (No need to answer, it's a rhetorical question.)

I've jumped of a bridge before. There was a manatee in the water, i actually touched a wild endangered animal once. And it's fucking fun step off you pedophile.

You're calling Willow a pedophile? I don't even

Shark_the_raptor

I'm in love with a pizza.
Does anyone here actually know about yugioh, can you throw me the names of essential beast cards to make this?

Panther Warrior for sure.

Yu-Gi-Oh is awesome. At least the card sets before the retarded Elemental Hero cards.

Edit: Ladies first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.