• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm gonna make a furry themed yugioh deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

footfoe

Beware of Molesters
2e0pfv7.jpg
dude that card is fucking epic. Except the wording is totally not standard Yugioh syntax

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
DNA Surgery sounds appropriate with this theme. Turn everyone into dragons and watch your Buster Blader or Dark Paladin develop roid-rage.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
I don't think it's such a good idea...

I'd be more concerned with getting monsters and magic cards can be strategically used together, instead of "oh my god this kuriboh is so murry purry".

I mean, Weevil Underwood had a deck consisting of bugs. Guess how well he did against Yugi...

Don't do it, it's overrated.

Don't listen to her! Listen to me, sweetie...

Loooooving you.... is easy 'cause you're beautiful...

I'd watch copyright issues...

Aleu

Deuces
I don't think it's such a good idea...

I'd be more concerned with getting monsters and magic cards can be strategically used together, instead of "oh my god this kuriboh is so murry purry".

I mean, Weevil Underwood had a deck consisting of bugs. Guess how well he did against Yugi...

Don't listen to her! Listen to me, sweetie...

Loooooving you.... is easy 'cause you're beautiful...
What about strong cards that happened to be beast/beast warrior?

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
What about strong cards that happened to be beast/beast warrior?

That's okay...

I'm just saying, don't add stuff just because it's furry. You gotta know what you're doing. Don't rely on one type of card. Use strategy when laying out your deck! What cards go well with others...

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
my opinion?..... FFFFFFFFFF- pokemon's better.

when was I last laid? February.

Status
Not open for further replies.