• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm here for the cake.

Mango

...Er, no, really.

I'm not very good at these introduction topics, because I honestly don't know what to say.
Well, I joined FA a few months ago, and now I'm finally joining the forum. Hopefully I'll meet new friends and whatnot. :D

Hi Mango, welcome to the forums. I love you hats!

Trellek

Haelken Pathfinder
*A pony sized black wolf pounces on Scooter*Hiya..I'm Trellek, um...outa curiousity, what cake? I ate it all. And then I ate random people off the street to wash it down with. Anyway..Enjoy yourself.*A riftway opens and the wolf trots through, the riftway then closes with a Clap!*

FurryFox

Pink Hat
<roboticVOICE> ... All the cake is gone ... </roboticVOICE>

WeLcOmE tO oUr cLuB!!! =3 ... OMG 0_0 you're a PLATYPUS!!!!! -^w^- I like platypuses ... platypi ... platypods?
uhhh whats the plural of platypus? ^^;

Mango

scooter_squirrel said:
I love you hats!
Thank you!
I really need to get off my lazy tush and make more.

Trellek said:
um...outa curiousity, what cake?
Oh, you know, the cake that's a lie?
It's from the game 'Portal'. *nod*

FurryFox said:
... OMG 0_0 you're a PLATYPUS!!!!! -^w^- I like platypuses ... platypi ... platypods?
uhhh whats the plural of platypus? ^^;
Wikipedia states that there isn't an official plural form of 'platypus'. God only knows if that's correct or not. :/

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Welcome to the FA forums, Mango. :) If you have any questions or concerns that you need addressed, you can direct them to me or the mods by PM, and we'll be glad to help you out in any way we can. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)

ChrisDom

(Insert Portal Joke Here)

Welcome! *Hands you the "Cake Cookie" and flys away!!!*

Fen

Alt-F4
Welcome to the forums ^^

-hugs, pauses for an awkward moment, and jumps out of reach-
everybody gets ONE.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
The cake isn't a lie but it's certainly over-rated. It's very dry, so dry it could be a fire hazard.