• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I'm in love with a 12 year old....

Irreverent

No, its NOT a cub thread. And its not what you think.....

....with the spent gunpowder washed away by a hot shower, a decent meal with the family and a tall tumbler of rum, the week's stresses are just melting away. I'm sitting here by the fire, relaxing after a particularly arduous day of teaching wind-doping at the range. My laptop and I are kicking back with FA/FAF, IM and my other favorite web forum (CGN) and I'm savoring a rather delightful tumbler of a 12 year old Guyana rum called "El Dorado." Its just going down so smooth.

So fellow "gray-muzzles" (or at least those of drinking age in your various locations) what's your end of week libation? I'm not interested in your "drink till I pass out" swill (there's a time and place for that), but the special stuff that is as much savored for the ritual as it is drunk for the alcohol.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I've got some whiskey that was bottled in 1969. It was meant for some rich people that own a lot of different things. (Chicago blackhawks being one of those things) Oh and you want some proof don't you?

Snapshot_20090321.jpg

121 proof, almost 40 year old whiskey sure to make you feel all warm inside. :D

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Dude, you're not wearing a shirt :cool:

Cool people don't wear shirts. :cool: You must not be a drinker cause if you where on look at that bottle would've made you cream yourself.

Sunny_Otter

Whatsa Motter?
Dude, you SCARED me. ;)

Can I post my non-alcoholic version? I'm messed up on cough medication as it is and don't dare add any more chemicals right now (there's enough alcohol in the cough syrup to give me a mild buzz, I'm such a lightweight).

Weekend luxuries are long, hot baths with a fantasy or sci-fi novel -- I loooove the Lush bath bombs/melts/bubbles, so I'll soak in hot water smelling of vanilla or honey or chocolate, om nom nom. Add some strawberry moisturizer and I go to bed smelling like dessert and wake up with the softest skin ever. Soooo relaxing.

Kanin

B is for Bull****
Last edited:

ToeClaws

PEBKAC exterminator
The end of the week for me is always a pint of Guinness (or two) at UWO's grad club with the co-workers. Some nights I'll have a glass of wine as well, or in the summer, I tend to keep Guinness around for after coming in from working out in the heat. ^_^

If money were no obstacle, I'd love to keep a bottle of fine blended Scotch around to enjoy on a Friday night - Sometime like a Johnny Walker Blue label, mmm mmm... that is good stuff.

DJ BassLion

DarkStep
Ive been on the largers all weekend. Me and my friends go down the pub every weekend and get smashed.

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
A locally bottled trash-wine called "Plum Loco." So rich in flavor that I'll get drunk if I'm not careful.

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
Dude, way to get my attention!
When I saw you said this, my initial thought, "Oh dear God! Not you a pedophile! I thought you were cool!" XD

Cool people don't wear shirts. :cool: You must not be a drinker cause if you where on look at that bottle would've made you cream yourself.

I guess I'm not a drinker then. My keyboard's still dry. ;)

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I guess I'm not a drinker then. My keyboard's still dry. ;)

So you're sitting at your computer without pants on!?!? That scares me just a little. D:

Irreverent

Dude, you SCARED me. ;)
and
Dude, way to get my attention!
When I saw you said this, my initial thought, "Oh dear God! Not you a pedophile! I thought you were cool!" XD

Sorry, its my nature. I'm irreverent. ;) Nice to know I made the "cool kid list tho!" Thanks for that!

Can I post my non-alcoholic version?

Sure, why not!

I'm messed up on cough medication as it is and don't dare add any more chemicals right now (there's enough alcohol in the cough syrup to give me a mild buzz, I'm such a lightweight).

Ugh! I hope you get better soon! I'm fighting the "day care cold from hell" myself, something the kits brought home.

Weekend luxuries are long, hot baths with a fantasy or sci-fi novel -- I loooove the Lush bath bombs/melts/bubbles, so I'll soak in hot water smelling of vanilla or honey or chocolate, om nom nom. Add some strawberry moisturizer and I go to bed smelling like dessert and wake up with the softest skin ever. Soooo relaxing.

What ever works for you!

Last edited:

jagdwolf

Just a simple innocent Wolf
I am finishing up a dental office remodel so I am working this weekend. It sucks when you own the company, you got to do all the dirty work. But I am sitting here with a furry friend online now, working on Chapter 7 of the book we are writting together. I have not had this much fun in ages.

AS to the poison of choice, its called

McClelland's Single Malt Islay Scotch.

It takes smokey like the peat they use to fire it. If there is a heaven it will be stocked with this stuff.

PS Glad your relaxing Irr. I know its been a tough week for you. Hang in the bud.

Irreverent

PS Glad your relaxing Irr. I know its been a tough week for you. Hang in the bud.

Yeah, the past week was a bit of a bear. And the killer cold didn't help. Thanks Jagdwolf!

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
It's Texas! It's spring! It's too warm! So sue me! >=(

And don't worry! I'm sitting on a towel! =D

Well Florida's just as hot and I have pants on. :/

Also, the towel doesn't make it any less weird. XD

jagdwolf

Just a simple innocent Wolf
Yeah, the past week was a bit of a bear. And the killer cold didn't help. Thanks Jagdwolf!

Got a cold too, just getting to the end of it, I hope, but there is nothing like liquid cold medicine, of the distilled kind to make you forget.

Not a rum drinker, unless its a long island ice tea, but I bet that one your warming up to is something sweet.

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Actually, we're a little than you by about three degrees...

OKAY, so maybe I just like the freedom of sans clothes!! >=(

But the humidity man, the humidity!

lol But just don't tell me or hint at you being naked, it's weird to talk to someone (especially a furry) when you know he's naked. >.<

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
Hu-? What!?
What humidity?
Half of the time, it's more like Australia, what with the horrid dry heat and the wild fires every couple of days... >>

We've also got funny drawling accents, and poisonous snakes to top it off... >>

Though I happen to like the humidity so nyah! *sticks tongue out at you*

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Hu-? What!?
What humidity?
Half of the time, it's more like Australia, what with the horrid dry heat and the wild fires every couple of days... >>

We've also got funny drawling accents, and poisonous snakes to top it off... >>

Though I happen to like the humidity so nyah! *sticks tongue out at you*

The humidity here is unbearable. It makes 92 feel like 108. >.< I wasn't talking about your humidity cause I know you guys have a dry heat over there. I could bear a dry heat but a wet heat is horrific. Just like a humid winter, it's horrible.

BigPuppy_Stuart

The Husky Wusky
I sometimes drink my brothers homemade beer or mead. That is pretty good. (I never drink till i pass out.)

I also like a bit of grand marnier now and then.

GatodeCafe

Cowardly Coyote
I actually like to moonshine in my spare time, Er, 'spare time' being whenever I remember. You sort of realize after a while it's all waiting and very little of it has to do with actual work.

Anyway, I've got a sanitized bucket filled up with homemade apple cider what I mixed all sorts of sugar and yeast in, and I'm waiting for it to harden at this point. Once it's nice and hard (2.5 weeks probably, whatever.) You filter it out and freeze it in the freezer, and just keep on scraping away the ice and throwing it away or whatever you want to do with it. After a couple ice-scraping sessions, you're left with delicious fucking apple-smelling applejack. It's BEAUTIFUL. It's cheap, and it's just AWESOME.

Seriously, there is no drink on earth better than homemade applejack.