• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: I'm in quarantine, keep me busy

Alkekengi

The title explains it all, I'm offering free art!
Just one slot open for now. Since I'm not confident in my commitment, I'll open more slots only when I'm done with the current digital drawing.

First come, first served!
Post at least one reference!
Just one character per drawing!

Keep it work safe (I could change my mind in the future but right now I'm at peace with the world and don't want to draw licentious stuff).
Sexy is ok.

I'm not posting examples, it will be a surprise (but I guess my icon is a good indicator).
Now I'm going to sleep. See you tomorrow with your request!

Wizzy~

Simply magical~ ✨
Xin chào and cám ơn~!

Thanks for the opportunity~! Excited to see your concoctions~ ✨

I have a titillating owl sona , a fierce kunoichi cat sona, and a cute dragon sona. Feel free to do solo or pair or group them!

https://www.deviantart.com/wizard-emeraldheart/gallery/80736208/sona-references

Feel free to humanize/feralize/etc them if you prefer it more than anthro. Descriptions are found within their posts. Preferably submit the art on DeviantArt, but you can do anywhere I can be linked to! ^w^

Wizzy~

Simply magical~ ✨
Let's see which sona you prefer first. Sleep well! ^w^

lenago

Top hatted fox
Hey there! I would love a Lenago art if possible
Thank you for the chance!

1641420769.lenago_lenny_2_lfinal.png

RyuokoWolf

Your Cantaloupine
I think you'd do a good job with Shira :)

Alkekengi

Xin chào and cám ơn~!

Thanks for the opportunity~! Excited to see your concoctions~ ✨

I have a titillating owl sona , a fierce kunoichi cat sona, and a cute dragon sona. Feel free to do solo or pair or group them!

https://www.deviantart.com/wizard-emeraldheart/gallery/80736208/sona-references

Feel free to humanize/feralize/etc them if you prefer it more than anthro. Descriptions are found within their posts. Preferably submit the art on DeviantArt, but you can do anywhere I can be linked to! ^w^
Sorry for the wait, I went a bit overboard with your cat-son!
I uploaded the nice quality version here:
sgsrgs.png

Hello, thank you for the opportunity. I just have a small question to ask before I submit my request.

Are non-furry/anthro characters acceptable, such as goblins for example, and is sfw pregnancy themes okay with you?

Alkekengi

To anybody reading: yes, this is still open but, since I'll gift a drawing to everyone in this thread, in the order in which they posted and since my quarantine will be over (I hope) at the start of the next week, I don't know if I'll be able to satisfy all of these requests. I'm not the fastest artist out there but I'll try.

@Puzzlegoblin

Yes, ask anything you want, as long as it's worksake, this time around! I want to use this thread as a challenge for myself

tamara590

Curious wolf
Hope im not too late, Maybe my boy kiran will do?

Attachments

• 1590355601.tamara5900_1590280593_yljl5809_cr_sfw_j_2_.jpg
    1590355601.tamara5900_1590280593_yljl5809_cr_sfw_j_2_.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 11

Fcomega121

Happy Pride Everyone!! | Friendly Maney+Phoenix
This is my lil character franz <3
I did some changes to hir, so I'm showing here the traditional reference first :3

I hope you have fun drawing my fursona, thanks for the chance! uwu

(I forgot the front-calf stripes here :0)
IMG_20210906_174233_2 (1).jpg

HeartManey (2).png

To anybody reading: yes, this is still open but, since I'll gift a drawing to everyone in this thread, in the order in which they posted and since my quarantine will be over (I hope) at the start of the next week, I don't know if I'll be able to satisfy all of these requests. I'm not the fastest artist out there but I'll try.

Yes, ask anything you want, as long as it's worksake, this time around! I want to use this thread as a challenge for myself
Thank you for the information!

I would like to submit to your Interest then my pregnant princess goblin oc, Princess Kiwi

More references here, (includes some nsfw refs apologies beforehand) : https://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/puzzlegoblin/folder/786358/Princess-Kiwi

I hope she meets your approval and that no offense is taken with this submission!

May you have a pleasant day!

Byzance123 Rauss Khan

Do you would like to draw my anthro gecko ?

1631887385.germanor123_reinelerd_clothes.png

You can use one of the clothes ref, it's a male.

another ref for features (armored tail or face) :

1633639456.germanor123_reinelerd_examples.png

if you can show him fullbody, that would be great.

Last edited:

Alkekengi